Study (Tinakitten)

(Your POV)

Tina, the most popular student in my school. You can say that Tina was almost perfect, she has it all. She's so beautiful, she has an extremely adorable personality, has amazing talents, she's rich and she was the daughter of the school principal. Tina was famous, you can hear from every students mouth that Tina is always their topic.

Yes, I know that she's way out of my league but Tina is lacking on something. And that something is the one I'm loaded with. Knowledge. I've got the brains, I'm so smart and I'm one of the top students in this school. Even though she's known for being bad at school, everyone loved her and almost all of the guys are drooling over her, except for me. I hated her, she's always mocking me and annoying me.

Right now, I'm currently organizing my locker, getting the stuff I need for class and leaving the stuff I don't need in my locker. I can hear students talking about Tina beside me and it annoys me. Just hearing about her annoys me. I tried to ignore the thought of her in my head but then it just gets worse.

Tina: Hey dork!

Great, here she comes. She comes up to me and puts an arm around me.

Tina: How are you?

You: Can you please move and stop acting like we're close, I need to get to class.

I grab what I needed and close my locker. I escape her arm around me but before I can take a step away from her, Tina pinned me to the lockers. Her actions startled me but I made sure to keep an expressionless face.

Tina: Aww~ But I want to spend time with you. And I have a question, do you ever smile? You always give me an expressionless or an angry look every time I'm around you. It really intrigues me, I haven't seen you smile once. Come on! Give me a smile!

She says as she ruffles my hair.

You: Stop it!

I smack her hand away from my hair. I take out my phone, look at myself in my camera and start fixing my hair.

(Tina's POV)

Geez, what can I do to make this guy my boyfriend? I mean, just look at him, he's so hot, so attractive. I don't think he even notices it, but almost all the girls here are in love with him. If Y/n wasn't a nerd, he'd surpass my popularity with just his looks alone.

You: God dammit, you seriously messed up my hair.

He says as he continues to fix it. Even his voice is sexy. I look around me and see and hear everyone talking about us.

"Hehe, look at those two, at it again"

"They really are cute together"

"Yeah, they must be so close since they're almost always together"

"They would make a great couple"

"I ship them so much"

Yup, everyone is shipping us together. The popular girl that all the guys fall for and the nerdy guy all the girls are in love with. We really would make a great couple if Y/n can mess around with me just like I mess around with him.

Tina: You know, maybe you should-

I turn back to Y/n but notices he's not where he was. I looked around and see that he's walking away. Wow! Is he not even gonna say goodbye to me?!

Tina: Hmph! Meanie!

I yell at him before I walk in the opposite direction.

(Your POV)

Shoot! The bell just rang and I'm late to class. Dammit Tina, making me late for my class. She probably did that on purpose. I was in front of my classroom now and I'm worried that the teacher might get mad at me. I calmed myself down, breathed in and out, turned the door knob and went inside.