Crewmates (Tinakitten's Story)

(Your POV)

Today's another Among Us session with the crew. Knowing that Tina is going to be there, if I stream them my chat is going to bother me about me and Tina while I play and call me a simp if I do one nice thing for her, so I decide to record this session. After hitting record on OBS and then launch Among Us, I open up discord.

I see everyone is in the call right now; Toast, Corspe, Sykkuno, Jack, Leslie, Rae, Poki, Lily and Tina. All that's missing is me. Before I join the call, I put in the code for the lobby Toast made and join that. Once I'm in, I go in the call.

You: Hey everyone.

Toast: There he is!

Jack: Y/n!

Sykkuno: Good morning Y/n!

Corpse: What's up baby?

Everyone all welcomed me and greeted me as they always do. But Tina's greet was the most special.

Tina: Y/n!!! Hi~ I missed you!~

You: But it's only been a day.

Tina: I know, I'm just glad you're here now~

Her character started running around my character while making random cute noises and all I did was laugh at how adorable she was being.

You: (Laughs)

Toast: By the way, how was the date with Tina, Y/n?

You: Wait, how'd you know we went on a date?

Valkyrae: She told us about it.

Pokimane: Yeah~ She kept saying how amazing it was.

Tina: (Giggles) It was a blast!

Sykkuno: Y/n, what was your thoughts of the date?

You: Um...

I think for a bit and go back to what happened on our date. After a quick summary in my head, I go ahead and tell them what happened.

You: Okay, so when I got to her house, we both went on her couch to watch TV and right after she turned the TV on, she immediately went to sleep.

Everyone laughed and I laughed a bit myself just from thinking about how adorable it was when we slept together.

Jack: Did you two sleep together?

You: Yeah, for a bit.

Tina: We cuddled!

The girls: Aww~

Leslie: Must've been nice, Tina.

Tina: It was! I was so comfortable!

Toast: What else happened, Y/n?

You: Um, after we woke up, we got lunch, then chilled at a park for a bit and that's all we did.

Valkyrae: What? You guys didn't go watch a movie, go to an arcade or a mall or something?

You: I wanted to and suggested them to Tina, but she wanted to go to the park.

Tina: It was sunny and I wanted to swing and look up at the clouds under a tree with him~

Toast: Lame!

You: Haha, for real.

Tina: Shut up, you!

Toast: Haha, I'm joking!

Pokimane: So Y/n, Tina rated the date 10/10. What do you rate it?

You: Eh, 7/10.

The boys: Ooo~