Exchange Student (Pokimane)

(2nd POV)

You're one of the top students in your school. Other students envied you and some mesmerize because of your handsomeness. They loved your style and how friendly you are to everyone. Despite from all these traits, you're also famous because of your obviousness and dense personality.

You thought that you were just a normal student, you didn't even know to yourself that you're a bit popular. Most of the students in your school wants to be in a relationship with you. But their fantasies about you are soon to be broken because you've told all your teachers that you're moving to a new school and they told the whole class about it too.

You were upset that you were moving to a new school because you won't be able to see all your friends at your current school. But you were also happy to make new friends and restart. Not only were you moving schools, but you were moving homes too. So your living environment will be a restart as well.

(Timeskip)

Today is the day that you're going to your new school. You were so nervous, you didn't know if you were going to make a good first impression to your new teachers and classmates. You were so anxious. You gotten ready and packed up everything in your backpack. You left your new house and walked to your new school.

When you entered inside the school, you caught the attention of a group of really pretty girls. They couldn't take their eyes off of you. You found it weird but you just gave them a smile and then turned away. You can here them saying,

"Wow, is he a new student? He's so handsome!"

"He's so cute!"

"Oh my god, I think I like him already.

You just continued to walk past them, thinking "What's wrong with those girls?!"

After your weird encounter with the students, you went to the principal's office to get your schedule. Once you introduced yourself, he gave you your class schedule and you searched for your first period class. As you were searching, the bell rang, meaning that it was time for everyone to get to class.

You continued to search but still couldn't find it. The hallways were crowded but soon started becoming empty. You weren't worried, you were new so the teachers would be understanding about why you were late. But luckily, you found your classroom in time and went inside.

You saw all the students at their desks, talking to each other and the teacher was at her desk too, typing away on her computer. You went up to her to introduce yourself.

You: Hi.

You caught the teachers attention and she smiled at you.

Teacher: Oh hi! You must be Y/n, the new student?

You: Yeah.

Teacher: Well it's nice to meet you. My name's Mrs. Smith, I hope you enjoy my class just as much I enjoy you being here. I already have a spot for you. It's right over there, next to Imane.

She says as she points at the empty desk next to a really pretty girl. You thanked the teacher and walked over to the desk and sat down next to her. As you sat down, she turns to you and you turn to her.

Pokimane: Oh hi there, are you new?

You: Yeah.

Pokimane: Cool! Welcome to the school! My name's Imane, what's yours?

You: Y/n. It's nice to meet you.

Pokimane: It's nice to meet you too.

You and Imane both shake each other's hands and the bell rang once more, meaning that it's time for class to start. You took out a notebook and pen and was ready for whatever the teacher was going to teach. But before anything started, she introduced you to the class, telling everyone to be super inviting and super friendly towards
you. You turned around, gave everyone a small wave and the lesson began.