Obtaining Netherite with Imane (Pokimane's Story)

(Your POV)

You: Its another day! Another session! Welcome back to Minecraft, Pokimane! Are you excited?!

Pokimane: Hi! Yes I'm excited! It's Minecraft! How can I not?!

Me and Poki are back in the Minecraft world. We're both jumping around in our house together and we're excited for today's session. As usual, Poki is streaming and I'm recording.

You: Glad you're excited.

Pokimane: So, what are we doing today?

You: I have a plan for us, but first off, list out all the types of armor you can have in this game.

Pokimane: Okay, um... You can have Leather, Gold, Iron and Diamonds, right?

You: Yeah, but there's 2 more.

Pokimane: There are?

You: Yeah, there's also Chainmail armor.

Pokimane: Ooo~ Where do you get those?

You: You can either get them from killing mobs who are wearing the armor and they drop it, find them in Mansions, or exchanging Emeralds to Armorers who are selling them.

Pokimane: Hmm, so I guess they're pretty strong, right? If they don't have a specific ore for them, are they strong?

You: Eh, kind of. It's weaker than Iron but stronger than Gold.

Pokimane: Oh okay. So what's the second one?

You: The second one, which is the best armor in the game, is Netherite armor.

Pokimane: Ooo~

You: Yeah, we need Netherite to make Netherite armor AND Netherite Tools.

Pokimane: Okay~ So, is it stronger than Diamonds?

You: Yeah.

Pokimane: I didn't know there was another type of material we could use to make armor and weapons.

You: Yeah.

Pokimane: I assume that we have to find them in the Nether, huh? Because it's called NETHERite?

You: Yeah, but it's not as easy as it is to find diamonds and you got to go through a process to get Netherite Ingots.

Pokimane: A process?

You: Yeah.

Pokimane: You've been saying "yeah" a lot, can you say something else than that?

You: No.

Pokimane: Oh. Okay. But anyways, explain the process to me.

You: Okay. So, to get ONE Netherite Ingot, we need to get Ancient Debris, and we can find them in Bastions or finding them around 16Y and mine them. Both ways are dangerous.

Pokimane: How so?

You: Well, if we choose the Bastions route, there gonna be in chests and in the Bastions, there's a bunch of Piglins and if we open up their chests, even though we're wearing Gold Armor, those Piglins will attack us.

Pokimane: Ooh~

You: Yeah, and there's a small chance we'll find them in those chests. So that's not the best way.

Pokimane: Okay, and how about the 16Y thing.

You: If we go that way, we'll need to go under the lava from the rivers.

Pokimane: What?! That's gonna be impossible, unless we have some type of power thing so the lava doesn't kill us.

You: There is a way, we can find a spot that's close to Lava River level and mine down carefully into the Nether Rack until we get to 16Y. But even if we get to 16Y, it's not gonna a be easy to find them since they're more rare than Diamonds.