The Date "2/3" (Valkyrae)

(Your POV)

It's Saturday and it's 11:00am. I did what Rachel told me to do. Before leaving my house, I texted her that I was heading to her place and she gave me an okay. I put her address in my phone and drove to her house. Right now, I'm parked outside her house, waiting for her to come out.

After a couple minutes, I see her door open and see her walking out of her house. She closes her door and rushes over to my car. She opens the car door, hops inside and closes it.

Valkyrae: Hi!

You: Hey.

I look over at Rae and kind of check her out. She stares back at me and just gives me a smile.

You: Hmm...

Valkyrae: What's up?

You: Nothing. Kind of odd not seeing you in your work clothes.

Valkyrae: Is that so? I guess I could say the same for you.

You: Well, you look great.

Valkyrae: Thank you! You look great too.

You: Thanks. Now...

I put my car in Drive and we start moving.

You: Where to first?

Valkyrae: Um... Where do you want to go?

You: What? You don't know where to go first?

Valkyrae: I thought you would plan this date out.

You: You're the one that told me to take you out if I want to keep my job, so I thought it would make sense that you would know where to go.

Valkyrae: Well, I don't.

You: Haha, so then let's think. What do we want to do right now? I'll think of what I want to do and you think of what you want to do.

Valkyrae: Hmm...

Rae and I begin to think about what we want to do, both of us silent. I do have something in mind for the both of us, but I don't know if Rae is down for it. As we continue to think, a growling noise disturbs our thoughts.

(Growl)

You: Oh geez...

Valkyrae: Haha! You hungry?

You: Yeah, I am.

Valkyrae: (Giggles) I think we should get Breakfast first.

You: It's 11am, so I think it's Lunch now.

Valkyrae: Brunch?

You: Yeah, Brunch.

Valkyrae: There's a restaurant not too far from here, we can Dine-In and talk about what we should do afterwards.

You: Okay, let's do it. Tell me where to go.

As I drive, Rae tells me directions to the restaurant. It didn't take too long of a drive, after a few turns here and there, we arrived pretty quick. I parked the car, turned it off and we both exited the car.

Valkyrae: You're gonna love this place. I go hear a lot with my friends.

You: Oh do you now?

Valkyrae: Mhmm!

You: Rate it out of 10.

Valkyrae: 11/10.

You: Ooo~ Above perfection.

Valkyrae: Well, for me it is. I don't know what you're rating will be.

You: I trust your rating.