Valentine's Day (Valkyrae)

(Valkyrae's POV)

Today is Valentine's Day and sadly, I don't have a Valentine. I'm probably going to spend the day with my friends. We'll play Valorant and stream it for the day, but I really want to spend the day with someone that I like a lot. And that someone is named Y/n, a streamer like us. As much as I want him to be mine on this special day, I'm not brave enough to confess to him. Plus, I'm pretty sure he has a thing for Imane as I see them talk a lot in discord calls and Imane invites him over at our place a few times so they can make videos together.

Valkyrae: (Sigh) Oh well...

It's 10:00am and I just finished eating breakfast with Imane and Janet. I told them I wanted to play Valorant with them and the other girls and they both agreed with me. When we all went to our rooms, I texted the other girls, asking if they wanted to stream Valorant. I was surprised that everyone I texted wanted to play, I thought some of them would have a great time with someone they love, but hey, I'm happy I get to play with the girls.

I got myself something to drink, started my stream and I joined the group call with the girls. We all greeted each other, saying Hello and Happy Valentine's Day. We opened up Valorant and started our session.

(Timeskip)

It's been a couple hours in our session and we're having a blast. Still though, I kind of wish I spent today with Y/n, but I'm happy I at least get to spend it with the girls. Me and him are pretty close, but I know that he's a lot more closer to a couple of the girls here, so I don't have that much of a big chance to be with him.

There's a few things that we have in common and we would sometimes do the things we both enjoy together, but that's only when he's free to hang out in person and doesn't have any plans with other people. We do talk quite a bit on discord , but I'm mostly the one that starts the conversations. When he starts a conversation, it's only about scheduling a time and date for when we can stream. He's all business about YouTube and Twitch and I'm trying to get closer to him.

Anyway, we were about to start a new game of Spike Rush, but I finished my drink and wanted to make more.

Valkyrae: Hey, before we start, I'm just going to get something real quick.

Everyone agreed to wait for me and I got up from my desk and went into the kitchen. When I was about to start making my drink, I heard a knock at the door.

Valkyrae: Hmm?

Now usually when we get a knock at the door, it's either one of our friends or a delivery for one of us. When it's our friends, they mostly text us and let us know that they're coming over. But since they didn't text any of us, it has to be a package. I didn't order anything, so it has to be for either Janet or Imane.

I went up to the door and peaked through the peep hole. I get excited when I see that it's Y/n! I quickly unlock the door and open it. When we made eye contact, I gave him a big smile and he smiled back at me.

Valkyrae: Hi Y/n!

You: Hey Rae!

Valkyrae: What's up? It's kind of odd for you to come over all of a sudden.

You: Um... I actually came to deliver something.

Valkyrae: Oh?

His hands were behind his back but he reveals what he was hiding. It was a small, pink box with Valentine decorations on it.

Valkyrae: Aww~ That's cute, did you make that for Imane?!

I say Imane because he's more closer to her than he is to me and Janet and I get sad that he bought something for her on Valentine's Day. Of course, I don't show that I'm sad, I hide it under my smile and pretend that I find it sweet of him to bring Imane something.