Sickness (xChocobars's Version)

(Your POV)

It's a new week, a new Monday and my alarm clock went off, telling me to get up for school.

You: Mmm...

As it goes off beside me, I roll over towards it, flop my hand on the snooze button and it shut off.

You: Ugh...

I open my eyes slowly and I find it hard to breathe. My chest is tight, my head hurts, my throat feels sore and I feel so weak right now. I inhale deeply, but that makes my chest even tighter and I start to exhale quick by coughing.

You: (Coughs) I don't feel good at all...

I recognize this feeling, a feeling that I hate a lot. I'm sick, but even though I am sick, I still need to get up for school.

You: Time to get up...

I try my best to move my body and stand up, but when I do, my legs start to shake. I'm unbalanced and I fall back down on my bed. I try again and again but I'm unable to move my legs, I just don't feel like trying anymore.

You: (Sigh) Guess I'm staying home...

I roll back into bed, tucking myself under the covers and before I go back to sleep, I text my mom, whose at work right now, about my conditions and she agreed for me to stay home.

(Janet's POV)

Janet: (Sigh)...

I'm standing outside Y/n's house, waiting for him to come out so we can walk together to school, like we always do. But he's been taking quite a bit too long, I've been standing out her for 10 minutes and I'm getting cold. I've called him and knocked on his door, but he hasn't responded or opened the door. I'm getting worried.

Janet: Should I go inside?

I know he keeps his key under the doormat and I can easily go inside his house but would he be upset if I just went in his house? What if he's doing something in there that's extremely private and I just invaded his privacy? But what if he's on the verge of death and I'm the only one that can save him?

Janet: Um...

I don't know what to do. I think for a bit and decide.

Janet: Ah screw it! I'm too worried!

I look under his doormat and see the key to his house. I grab it, unlock the door and enter inside. I close the door behind me and call his name.

Janet: Y/n? You here?

I get no answer. I put my bag down, make my way to his room door and call his name when I'm near it.

Janet: Y/n? It's me, Janet!

I still get no answer. I go up to his door and knock on it.

Janet: Are you okay?

Still nothing. Now I'm starting to think he's not even here and I'm just in his empty house. But I still should check to see if he's in here, dying or not.

Janet: I'm coming in!

I open his door, walk inside and close the door behind me. I see that he's on his bed and by his loud breathing and soft snores, it seems like he's sleeping. I wipe the sweat that's on my forehead.

Janet: Phew! Thank goodness.

I went up to him and shake him a bit.

Janet: Y/n, wake up.

He doesn't wake up but I still continue to shake him.

Janet: Wake up babe, we're gonna be late for school.