Dreams (Valkyrae)

(Your POV)

You: Ahh!!!

Valkyrae: Y/n! Where are you going my love?!

You: Leave me alone!! You murderer!!

Valkyrae: What?! How could you call your girlfriend that?! Come on, let's go on a task date!!

You: Fuck you!!!

I'm running for my life right now. I was just doing my tasks like we were all suppose to do. I had a task in electrical and when I entered inside, I caught Rachel, my owe girlfriend, slice off the head of our co-worker. I never thought my girlfriend would be a killer, I don't know if she has plans on killing anyone else, but I couldn't just stand there and do nothing.

She saw me come in and watch what happened. I immediately ran out of electrical and she ran after me. I'm trying to get to the cafeteria, that's where the emergency button is at. I'm running fast, trying to get to the button before Rae catches me. I don't know what she'll do to me when she catches me. She knows I saw her kill someone, will she kill me too? Well, I'm not sticking around to find out.

Valkyrae: Y/n, if you don't stop, I'll make you stop!

I run pass the lower engine and enter my way through the security hallway. I would go through storage but the door closed and I wasn't going to wait for it to open.

Valkyrae: I'm not gonna ask you again Y/n! Stop, or I'll make you stop!

You: Shut up! I'm not letting you kill me!

Valkyrae: I won't kill you! Why would I kill my boyfriend? I love you!! Now turn around and kiss me!

You: Fuck off!!

I entered in the upper engine room and I was about to leave and go through the Medbay hallway. Before I can enter through the door, it shut right in front of me.

You: Oh shit...

I try and open the door, but it won't move. It's locked.

You: Oh shit!

I turn to the other door of the upper engine, but it's also closed shut. I sigh in relief. I'm safe in here until these doors open. There's no way Rae can get inside here and kill me, so once the door to the Medbay hallway opens, I'm booking it to the button.

While waiting, I hear noises coming from the vent in the corner of the room. It sounds like something is moving inside of there. That's kind of weird, we had an HVAC Technician to clear out the vents, but I don't think they did they're job good.

You: (Sigh) Fuck...

I ignore it and wait for the doors to open. The noises in the vent get louder and louder and it's getting closer to the vent. I start paying attention to it, curious what's in that vent. It could be a rat, but it sounds too heavy to be a rat. Some animal must've gotten in The Skeld and entered in our vents somehow.

The noise stops right in front of the vent. I was about to check it out, but then it suddenly opens. What I see come out of the vent almost makes me shit my pants.

You: No way...

Valkyrae: (Giggles) Surprise!!!

You: Get away from me!!

I turn to the door and try to open it. It hasn't opened automatically yet, something must be wrong in the system. I pull my hardest but it's useless, it's locked, it won't open. Suddenly, I hear Rae load a gun and cock it. I freeze when I hear it.

Valkyrae: I don't think you're going anywhere babe.

You: Fuck...

Valkyrae: Now, do me a favor and put your hands behind your back.