Sickness (Valkyrae)

(Your POV)

I was just laying in my bed, feeling so exhausted. I'm sick and I can't even manage to stand on my own. But I have to, because I don't want to disappoint Rachel. I asked her out on a date today and I don't want to cancel at the last minute.

I tried to stand up and walk to the mirror to fix myself. I look so horrible

I soon felt my knees weakened. I felt so bad, I really can't go out. So, I decided to text Rachel and cancel our plans.

(Text)

You: Rae, is it okay if we cancel our date for today?

Rae: What?! Why?! I'm really looking forward to it :'(

Before I could text back, she started calling me. I sighed and picked it up and as soon as I did, she started to speak.

Valkyrae: Why would you cancel our date?! I want to spend the whole day with you!

You: Please don't be sad... (Sniff)... Don't worry, I'll make it up to you, I promise...

Valkyrae: Y/n, what happened to you? You sound horrible! Are you sick? I'm right, aren't I? You're sick, that's why you're cancelling our date.

I don't want to worry Rachel, so I lied. Because I know that she'll just come over and try to take care of me. I didn't want because I don't want her to get sick too.

You: Uh... (Cough) N-no, I'm not! Don't worry about me, I'm perfectly fi- (Cough) (Cough)!

I couldn't hold back my coughs and knew I failed at it.

Valkyrae: You're such a bad liar Y/n. Just wait for me, I'm coming. I'll bring over some medicine too.

You: Rae, you don't have to, you might get sick too if- (Beep)

She hung up. My body stiffened when I heard medicine. I really hate medicines. They're the most disgusting thing on earth and that's why I hate being sick, because I have to take those disgusting liquids.

After a few minutes of waiting, Rachel finally arrived. Without knocking on my door, she busted in and saw my awful situation. My room is a big mess, so much tissues on the floor.

Valkyrae: What happened here? It looks like a storm just passed by.

Rachel rushed over to me, giving me a weird look.

Valkyrae: Y/n, you're so helpless. You really can't live without me by your side.

She said as she felt my temperature.

Valkyrae: Gosh, you're burning up. I'll give you some medicine after I clean up your mess.

She grabbed a plastic bag and filled it up with my trash that was lying around on the floor. After she picked up everything, she threw it all in the trash can and went back to you.

Valkyrae: Y/n, can you sit up?

You: Yeah... I'll try...

I began to attempt to sit up and succeeded with Rachel's help. She then grabbed the bag she brought with her and searched around inside. She found what she was looking for and pulled it out. It was a bottle of grape medicine.

You: Oh god...

Valkyrae: Y/n, I know that you hate medicine but you need this to feel good again.

She removed the small bottle, along with the cap. She poured the liquid in the small bottle until it was full. She brought it towards my mouth.

Valkyrae: Come on, open up. Say ahh~

I tried to open my mouth but I really can't. Just by the smell of the medicine, it makes me lean away from it. Rachel continues to move the bottle towards my mouth but I just cover it.

Valkyrae: (Sigh)

She moves it away from my mouth and I reposition myself in my original spot.

You: Sorry... But I just can't drink that...

Valkyrae: It's fine.

She was about to pour the liquid back into the bottle but the stopped and just looked at it. She looks back at me and then back at the bottle. Something is on her mind, but I don't know what it is.

Suddenly, instead of giving you the medicine, she ends up taking it herself. She pours all of the liquid in her own mouth

You: Rachel?! What are you- Mmm!!

I was cut off by Rachel. She held my face and smacked her lips into mine. Her sudden movements startled me, but then I decided to kiss her back. I fell for her trap when I did that, because I can feel liquid entering my mouth. That's when I realized that instead of giving me medicine from the bottle, she's giving me medicine herself! I tried to break the kiss but I was too weak and she had a tight hold on me. She didn't let go of me until I managed to finally swallow the medicine.

You: W-w-w-what the fuck?! Rachel?!?!

Valkyrae: (Giggles) You're welcome.

I started coughing from the medicine. The kiss would've been lovely if there was no medicine.

You: Ugh... I need water...

Valkyrae: Here!

She handed me a bottled water and I started to chug it. After I finished the bottle, I set it down and felt Rachel pull me into a hug, burying my face into her lovely chest. The scent of her makes me calm and I hug her back.

Valkyrae: If you ever get sick again, just call me. I'll be the one who will give you the medicine~ (Giggles)