Cat's with Imane (Pokimane's Story)

You: Alright, screw intros, let's get going!

Pokimane: (Laughs) Geez, you want to get started right away, huh?

You: Yeah, I'm not sure what we'll do today, but let's get started now.

Pokimane: Okay!

It's another day, another Minecraft session with Pokimane. I'm not sure what we are going to do today. We do have a lot of Blaze Rods and Ender Pearls to make Ender Eyes and go to The End, but I don't know if that's the move today.

We could get an Oceanic Explorer Map to find a Water Temple, but all that's in the Temple is gold and it's not worth it in my opinion. We could also get a Woodland Explorer Map to find a Mansion, but I don't really luck out with Woodland Mansions. Plus, it could take a long time to make our way to both places.

You: You know what, you decide what we do today?

Pokimane: Me?!

You: Yeah, you!

Pokimane: Why?

You: Because I usually make the plans on what to do in our sessions. I want to see what you would do.

Pokimane: Oh, um...

I wait for Poki to decide what we should do, but she's having a hard time figuring out what's the next move.

Pokimane: I'm not sure what to do. You should decide since you know what to do in this game.

You: (Sigh) Alright, let's just-

Pokimane: Wait! Do you hear that?!

You: Hear what?

Pokimane: Shush, listen!

Pokimane and I keep still and stop talking so we can hear what she heard. I'm really curious on what she heard as I listen closely and turn up my game volume a bit.

(Meow)

Pokimane: That!

You: Oh, that's a cat.

Pokimane: Where is it?! I want it!

You: It sound close by, so it could be outside our house.

Pokimane: (Gasp) I want to get it!

Poki ran out of the house and searched for the cat.

Pokimane: Here kitty kitty kitty~

(Meow)

Pokimane: (Gasp) I hear it, it's over here somewhere.

I leave the house too and follow Poki as she searches for the cat. We both hear the cat getting louder and we find it right behind our house. It's an orange cat, roaming around by our crops.

Pokimane: There it is!!!

You: Ha, it looks like Garfield.

Pokimane: I want it!!!

You: Wait!

Poki started running to it and when she got too close to the cat, it started running away from her.

Pokimane: Wait! Why are you running away?! Come back!

Poki tried to get closer to the cat but it was too fast for her. She stopped running and stood still in sadness.

Pokimane: Dang it, I wanted that cat.

You: Well, you can't tame it if you get too close to it.

Pokimane: How do tame a cat?