Letter (Pokimane)

(Your POV)

"Hi Y/n!

It's me again! And I just wanted to let you know I got some good news for you. I've been thinking for a while and now I'm ready. I want to confess my feelings to you IN PERSON! I know, pretty exciting right?! Let's meet at the roof after school. Please come, I really want you to see who I am! Have fun today at school, I hope I see you once school is over!

XOXO
- Poki"

I read the letter that was left in my locker, smiling. I've been receiving a letter everyday from this girl named "Poki". Whoever this Poki is, she really likes me a lot. She leaves a letter in my locker before school starts and sometimes after school ends. And every letter from her is a love letter. I re-read the letter and smile even wider after reading it again.

???: Another letter from your lover girl, huh?

A familiar voice said from behind me. By the sound of their voice, I know exactly who it is and I'm already annoyed when I hear her.

You: (Sigh) Yes Imane...

I turn around and immediately Imane takes the letter away from me and reads it.

Imane: Oo~ You two are gonna finally meet up?

You: Tsk, give it back Imane!

I reach for the letter but she put the letter behind her back, refusing to give it back.

Imane: So you're finally gonna get a girlfriend. Look who's growing up fast!

She says and she ruffles my hair and messing it up. I hit her hand away and fix my hair quickly.

You: Imane, stop messing around. I don't have time for you. You're so annoying.

I say, still reaching for the letter.

Imane: Oh wow, so now you're fighting back? Feisty, I like it!

She smirks at me after she says that. The bell rings, signaling that we have five minutes to get to our first period class. I quickly snatch the letter back from her hands, close my locker and walk away.

Imane: Y/n, wait! Let me walk with you to your class!

She says as she runs next to me.

You: Ugh! Why won't you just leave me alone? I can walk to my class by myself.

Imane: But I still want to talk with you.

You: We have next period together, you can bother me then. Just go away.

I walk a little faster and leave Imane behind. My goodness, she's so annoying. Why can't she just stop teasing me and be less annoying to me?

(Timeskip)
(Next period)

I'm in my second period class, which is math and we're doing a math test right now. I'm easily going through these problems, but there's this one person that keeps bothering me.

???: Pst, Hey Y/n...

I turn my head to the owner of the voice and see my one and only enemy, Imane. Well, she's not really my enemy, she just teases me a lot to make me hate her.

You: What do you want?

I ask in a whisper voice so no one could hear us.

Imane: What's the answer to number 9?

You: Seriously? I'm not telling you.

Imane: Why not?

You: Because you should know this. You had a lot of time to study.