Emergency (Fuslie)

(Short Chapter)

(Your POV)

You: *Yawn*

I'm tired at the moment, I just finished recording a GTA V session with my friends and I went straight to editing it and posting the video on YouTube. Usually I'll put the recording aside and edit it the next day, but I decided to get it over with. The session was super long, but the editing was longer.

After a few hours of editing, I'm exhausted and my eyes hurt. It's nap time for me. I lay down on my bed, resting my head on my nice, cold pillow and cover myself with my fluffy, warm blanket. I find my comfortable position I like sleeping in and close my eyes.

Not a second goes by, I hear my phone ringing on my desk. It alerts me and I open my eyes.

You: (Sigh)

Annoyed a bit, I sit up, grab my phone and look at the caller ID. It's my girlfriend, Leslie. I wonder what she wants. Of course, I can't ignore a call from my girlfriend, that'd be mean. Plus, even if I do, purposely or not, she'll keep on calling until I pick up. Trust me, this one time when I was showering, she was calling me and when I got out of the shower and back into my room, I missed 52 calls from her. It was ridiculous.

Anyways, I answer the call and hold the phone against my ear.

You: Hey babe...

Fuslie: Babe! You need to get over here right now!

You: Huh? But why?

Fuslie: I don't have time to explain! It's an emergency!

You: What's wron-

Fuslie: AHH!!!

I hear Leslie scream into the phone. It wakes me up and I get scared from it. I get worried and stand up from my bed.

You: Leslie?!

Fuslie: Please! Get over here!

You: Are you okay?!

Fuslie: No! Do I sound okay?! I need you to help me!

You: Alright, I'm coming!

Fuslie: Please hurry!

You: I'll try-

Fuslie: AHH!!!

*beep*

You: Leslie?!

She hung up right after she screamed again. I'm so worried about her. I can't think of what is happening at her house, nor do I want to imagine the worst scenario. I tried calling her again but she didn't answer.

You: Shit, oh shit...

I quickly grab my car keys, my wallet and run out of my house. I get in my car, start it up and right away, I drive over to her house. I ignore the speed limit, I overtake any car I can and just say "fuck it" to yielding. I'm so lucky there's no cops around to see me driving like this. I'd be in so much trouble but I don't care, I'm really worried about Leslie.

What would take me 20 minutes to get to her house, took me 10. I finally arrive at her house and park across her place. I leave my car and run to her door. I start banging on it, calling out for her.

You: Leslie?! Are you in there?! It's me, Y/n! I'm here babe!

I keep banging on her door until I hear her unlock the locks and open the door.

Fuslie: Y/n!!!

She immediately pulls me into a hug and I hug her back tightly. I'm relieved that she's not in trouble right now.

You: Are you okay?!

Fuslie: I am now!

You: What happened?!

I break the hug and grab her arms, looking into her eyes, still worried.

You: Are you hurt?!

Fuslie: Not anymore!

You: Still, what happened?! What was the emergency?!

Fuslie: (Giggles)

Leslie smiles at me and kisses me on the lips.

Fuslie: The emergency was that I missed you!

You: Huh?

Fuslie: Haha! I missed you and wanted you to come over. Thanks for coming to my rescue~

Leslie hugs me again, giving me tons of kisses on the cheek. I relax and all my worrying turns into annoyance.

You: (Sigh) Seriously? That's it?

Fuslie: Yeah! I needed you because I missed you! That was my emergency!

You: Wait, you said you were hurt though.

Fuslie: Yeah, my heart was hurting because you weren't around. But now you're here, it's all better now!

You: And the screaming?

Fuslie: Just wanted to make you even more worried and rush over.

You: Jesus Christ...

Leslie breaks the hug and looks at me.

Fuslie: Sorry, but I thought it would be funny.

You: It's whatever... Good prank...

Fuslie: Geez, you look tired.

Now that I'm no longer worried, the tiredness I felt at home returns. I can feel my eyelids get heavy once again.

You: Uh, yeah... I recorded a 14 hour session with my friends and immediately went straight to editing it and posted it. Took me longer than usual to edit the video since it was the longest session I even recorded.

Fuslie: Really? Why didn't you just edit it tomorrow like you always do?

You: I wanted to get it out of the way...

Fuslie: Well~ Since you're here, you get to sleep in my room! And I'll sleep right next to you to make sure you have no nightmares and that you have a much more better sleep.

You: Oh? That'd be nice...

Fuslie: (Giggles) Come! Let me lead you into you're Queen's room!

You: Okay...

Leslie closes her door, grabs my hand and leads me into her bedroom. When we get into her room, I immediately jump onto her bed and get into my comfortable position I sleep in.

Fuslie: Haha, in a rush I see.

You: I just wanna sleep...

Fuslie: I know~

Leslie lays next to me and snuggles up close to me. We both hug each other close and I close my eyes when we're both comfy. I feel her plant a kiss on my chin before going to sleep.

Leslie: I love you baby~

You: Love you too...

And thus, I got the sleep that I needed. Could've went to sleep earlier if Leslie didn't prank me.