Face Reveal (Tinakitten's Story)

(Your POV)

I'm playing with Corpse, Toast, Sykkuno, Jack, Leslie, Poki, Rae, Lily and Tina. After winning a game as crewmate, we all returned back to the lobby and discussed of what went on. I didn't want to discuss what happened in the game, so I went into the corner of the lobby to get away from the noise. We're all using proximity chat, so when I go into the corner, their voices are a bit faint. While looking at chat, I noticed Tina walking up to me and then stands next to me.

Tina: Hi Y/n.

You: Hey.

I look away from chat and focus on Tina.

Tina: What'cha doing in the corner?

You: Oh just reading chat.

Tina: Oh, okay. Is it okay if I join you in this corner? It's really peaceful here.

You: Yeah, of course.

Tina: Thank you!

I focus back on my chat and start reading a bit more but then Tina starts talking to me again.

Tina: Hey Y/n?

You: Yeah?

Tina: Since I'm your best friend, you should show me your face.

You: Are you asking for a face reveal?

Tina: Yeah.

You: Haha! Well, you're not gonna get one anytime soon.

Tina: But why?!

You: Because I like to be secretive and have people wonder what I look like.

Tina: Hmph, okay then... Can I ask you another question?

You: Yeah, what's up?

Tina: Can this be the cool kids corner?

You: The cool kids corner?

Tina: Yeah, since we're obviously the coolest in the group, we deserve to have our own corner. Which will be this one.

You: Oh really now?

Tina: Yes sir. Population: Me and you. No one else allowed

You: Haha, for sure Tina. No one else but us two.

Tina: (Giggles)

I don't know what's up with her, but she's always adorable, even though she isn't doing it on purpose. Out of everyone here, me and her are the closest to each other. We either play with our group of friends, or play with each other. For example, we play Among Us with the group, but then play Minecraft with no one but us two. Sometimes she will play with other people but my Minecraft videos consist of only her in it.

People would also put in my chat that they ship me and her together and that I should make a move. I act like I don't like them saying that and tell them to stop because it's annoying, but really, I do like it when they say that. Honestly, I could seen me and Tina being a thing together but 1, I don't think Tina is looking for anyone right now, she's focusing on her streams and her channel and 2, she hasn't seen what I look like. No one has, just like Corpse, I'm a masked gamer.

Anyways, the new game starts and we all get our roles for the game. It seems like I'm Impostor with Tina. I'm going to be carrying this game. I already see in my stream chat all the shipping stuff, but I ignore it. When we're all in the game, people start to separate and their voices become more distant until I can't hear them.

I hate carrying impostor rounds, so I decided to give Tina some incentive to win. I try to find her around the map and when I spot her, I see that she's talking to Jack and Rae. I immediately go over to her and notice that we can do a double kill. I turn the lights off and say,