Bully (Valkyrae)

(Your POV)

It's morning and I'm sitting in the cafeteria with my friends. School hasn't officially started yet, so we're all sitting down at one of the tables, waiting for the bell to ring. Right now, I'm sitting silently, looking through my phone, with my breakfast sandwich I got from the lunch ladies. My friends are talking about whatever they talk about. I'm the silent one in the group, but they still say I'm chill to be around.

Anyway, while scrolling through my phone, I would glance at the entrance to the cafeteria, curious on who's coming in. On one of my glances, I see someone who I'm not really friends with.

You: Oh shit...

The person that walked in is a person named Rae. Rae is a bully, but she likes to bully me only. She's not really scary, just annoying to deal with and the way she bullies me is awfully weird. To avoid her from spotting me, I put my head down and wait until I think she leaves the cafeteria.

As I wait for her to leave, I still scroll through my phone. I'm looking at memes to occupy me while I wait. After a minute of waiting, I suddenly felt someone grab my hair and pulled my head up.

You: Ow!

When the person who pulled me up let go of my hair, I looked over to see who it was. Of course, it was none other than Rae. It seems like it doesn't matter if I have my head down, because she can still recognize me.

Valkyrae: Sup dork!

You: Ow, that hurt Rae.

I say as I rub my head and fix my hair. Rae then sat down next to me.

Valkyrae: Oh man up! I didn't even pull it that hard.

You: You kind of did.

Valkyrae: Tch, you're such a wussy.

Once my hair was fixed, I went back to looking at my phone. I grabbed my sandwich to take a bit out of it, but Rae stole it out of my hands and took a bite from it.

You: Um, that's mine.

Valkyrae: It's mine now, dork.

You: But, I paid for that.

Valkyrae: I don't care, don't you remember what I told you before?

You: Uh, no. What'd you tell me.

Before answering my question, Rae rolled her eyes.

Valkyrae: Geez, you have bad memory. What's mine is mine and what's yours is mine. You got it?

You: Yeah, I guess...

Valkyrae: Good.

Rae continued to eat my sandwich.

Friend 1: How about you stop bullying him and leave him alone?

Valkyrae: Hmm?

Rae stopped eating my sandwich and we both looked at my friend who was sticking up for me.

Valkyrae: Why? It's fun to bully him.

Friend 1: I don't care if you think it's fun, it's not nice. Now back up, you're hurting his feelings.

Valkyrae: (Laughs) Wow~ Fine, I'll bully him on my own time.

Rae put my sandwich down and got up. Honestly, I'm not getting hurt, I just deal with it and let Rae bully me because it's kind of entertaining, but I don't show it.

Valkyrae: You got lame friends dork, so I'll bully you on my own time. I'll see you later.

Before leaving the table, she grabbed my cheeks, made me face her and smacked her lips into mine.