Jealousy (Tinakitten)

(Tina's POV)

Right now, me, Toast, Karl, Poki and Y/n are all streaming and playing Minecraft together. We're in our own server, we've been on for a while and we're about to build our houses nearby a village we stumbled upon. Toast and Karl are going to make a big house together, I assume Poki is going to make her own house because me and Y/n are going to make a house together. Or that's what I think, I want to build a house and live in it with him, but I got to tell him that.

By the way, Y/n is my boyfriend. We've kept it a secret from not only our fans but our friends too. We both agreed to keep our relationship private and we try to go out on dates and stuff, but to avoid getting recognized and possibly fans seeing us together all lovey-dovey, we just have dates at our houses like we have movie nights, and gaming nights and cooking nights. But from time to time, we would go out, go to places and hope that nobody spots us.

Anyways, everyone has got their materials out for building their house. Karl and Toast are talking about what they want, Poki has already started building hers and Y/n is just standing still, probably on his phone or reading chat. I'm going to go up to him and tell him I want to build a house with him and live together.

Tina: Hey Y/n-

Pokimane: Hey Y/n!

Before I could approach him, Poki has already ran up to him and even called for him. Y/n looks up at Poki and he starts talking to her.

You: What's up?

Pokimane: Can you come and help me build my house? I'm not that good at building and stuff.

Wow, what a coincidence, that's what I was going to ask him, except we would live together. Well, surely he'll say no. Surely, he knows that I want to build a house with him and live together.

You: Yeah, I got you.

Pokimane: Sweet! Thank you!

Well, nevermind. Y/n walks with Poki to her land that she wants to build on. I hear them talking about what Poki wants and Y/n suggesting what kind of house she should build. After talking for a while, they start building and I'm left alone.

Tina: (Sigh)

Since Karl and Toast are together and Poki and Y/n are together, it's only me and my chat. So, as I start building my house, I talk to chat so that way I have people to talk to.

I'm super upset that Poki got to Y/n first and he's helping her out. I really wanted to build this house with Y/n together but when he's done helping her, hopefully he comes to me and help me out too. But if not, oh well I guess. Either way, I'm still going to ask him to live with me, I'll make the house big enough for the both of us.

As I build my house, I would glance over to Poki and Y/n and see that they're having a great time together. It makes me a bit jealous that he's having fun with Poki and building a house with her when he should be doing that with me. But I was too late, and I know that I still have a lot of time in this session to do something with him.

(Timeskip)

We all finished building our homes and we all showed each other what was inside and did some sort of MTV Cribs kind of thing. After that, I asked Y/n to live with me and he agreed. We both set our beds next to each other and slept for the next day. It makes me happy that we can share a house together and also put our beds next to each other.

The next day rolls by and we all have something we all would want to do. Karl and Toast found a shipwreck and inside it was a map that leads to buried treasure. So, both of them went out to search for the buried treasure.