Overprotective (Tinakitten)

(Your POV)
(Kind of rushed this one but still decided to publish it)

Me and my girlfriend Tina are together at the mall. We're just shopping around, getting ourselves some fresh, new clothes and other cool things we find. We haven't went out on a date in a while, we've just been playing games together, streaming together. So this whole week we decided to spend time with each other in person.

You: It's nice that we can hang out in person instead of online.

Tinakitten: Yeah, it's been a while. I hope you weren't seeing anyone behind my back.

You: Of course I wouldn't. You're my one and only. I would never cheat on you.

I kiss Tina's forehead and she giggled in response. She then grabs my hands and kisses me back.

Tinakitten: Aww~ I know you wouldn't. I love you.

You: I love you too.

We continue walking, passing by stores and food stands, along with ignoring people that want us to try their products that we're not interested in. While we're walking around, a group of girls are in the distance and are about to walk pass us. I stare at them for only a bit, and only for a bit, but it seems like Tina didn't like that. She cupped my cheek and made me face her.

Tinakitten: What are you looking at?

You: Um, nothing?

Tinakitten: Why were you staring at the girls?

You: I don't know. Just curious to see if I know them.

Tinakitten: Hmm... Not a good excuse. Your eyes are supposed to be on me and only me.

You: What? Then how will I see where I'm going?

Tinakitten: I don't mean it literally. I'm just saying you shouldn't be staring at any other girl except for me.

You: But-

Tinakitten: As a matter of fact, for the rest of our time here, if you're not going to stare at me, you can only look at the ground. And if I catch you looking at other girls, I'm going to be really upset.

You: Haha, yeah sure Tina.

I look at her, hoping she was joking. But her serious facial expression doesn't change.

You: Oh. You're serious.

Tinakitten: Yes I am. If you're going to walk forward, look down. I'll be your eyes. The rest of the time here, you better be looking at me, the ground, stuff in stores or stores themselves. Okay?

You: (Sigh) Okay.

Tinakitten: Good boy~

Tina kisses me. I put my head down and look at the ground as Tina leads me into the next store. The whole time we're here, when we're not in stores, I would just look down at the ground or look up at the store names. Whenever we're in stores, I was able to look straight ahead, but only at the clothes and at the stuff on the shelves. I didn't want to upset Tina and look at other girls while we were here.

(The next day)

Me and my girlfriend Tina are in her bedroom. We're both lying down on her bed, watching some TV. While watching TV, I'm texting one of my streamer friends, who plays with me in my group of friends. She wants a new PC and she's asking what kind of build I have and I'm just texting her the details. Tina noticed me texting the girl and looked at my phone while I text her.

Tinakitten: Who's that?

You: One of my friends.

She looks closer at the person I'm texting and says their name.