After "3/3" (Valkyrae)

(Your POV)

You: So, what do you want?

Valkyrae: (Giggles) I want to watch a movie at your place.

You: Oh... Is that it?

Valkyrae: Yeah, that's what I want. I don't want to go to the theatres.

You: Okay then, I suppose that's fine. I thought you wanted something big from me. When you said you had something in mind, I didn't think it was to watch a movie at my place. But, shouldn't we watch it at your house? That way when I leave, I can just go back to my house. I wouldn't need to drop you off and then drive back to my house.

Valkyrae: I'll just Uber it back. Plus, I want to see where you live.

You: Oh, alright then.

Valkyrae: Then it's decided! Movie at your place!

You: Yup.

Valkyrae: Can we get snacks for the movie?

You: Yeah, I was thinking about stopping by at a store and grabbing some snacks before we head back to my place.

Valkyrae: Sweet! Tonight's going to be great!

Before me and Rae left the arcade, we went to the prize corner to spend our points on whatever we can get. I'm honestly down to watch a movie at my place, it'll be nice to be at my place and just chill for the rest of the day.

(Timeskip)

Our date is almost about to come to an end. The only thing left we got to do is watch a movie at my place. We already went to the store to by a few snacks for us while we watch the movie but we haven't decided what movie we wanted to watch yet. We'll choose one on Netflix when we get inside.

After I parked in my drive way, I turned off my car and we both hopped out with the bag of snacks in my hand. As we got out, Rae started looking around, examining what's around since she hasn't been in this area at all.

When she was done, I unlocked my door and we both went inside.

You: Here we are.

Valkyrae: Oo~

You: Take off your shoes please.

Valkyrae: Okay~

I closed the door and we both took off our shoes. As we both walk more inside my house, Rae examines everything around her.

Valkyrae: You're a very clean person.

You: Yeah, well, I like things neat.

Valkyrae: Me too.

You: Alright, let me show you around.

I set the bag of snacks down in the kitchen and showed Rae around my house. I showed her my living room, my kitchen, my laundry room, the bathrooms, my backyard, and then my gaming room. She was a big fan of my gaming room, so we spent a lot of time in there.

It was a small one story house, so there wasn't much to show around. But we came up to my last door, which is my bedroom. I opened the door and showed her what was inside.

You: And this is my bedroom.

Valkyrae: Oo~

I turned on the light and Rae went inside, looking around.

You: There's not much stuff in here, just my bed, my drawer and my TV.

Valkyrae: I'm still surprised you keep things nice and tidy.

You: Yup, I'm surprised too. When I was young, my room was always messy.

Valkyrae: Yeah, the way you make food is messy, so I assume you also keep your house messy as well. But it seems you're the opposite at home.