The Meet Up pt.2 (Tinakitten's Story)

(Your POV)

You: Alrighty, the next place we'll go to is-

Tina: Oh! Can we go to the park?

You: The park?

Tina: Yeah! There's one nearby my house!

You: But, don't you want to go to the mall or the arcade?

Tina: Yeah, that sounds like fun, but we could go next time! I like to go to the park!

You: Um... Okay then, the park it is.

Tina: Sweet!

Me and Tina continued to eat our lunch and talk about whatever. It's kind of weird. Tina, being an adult, wants to hang out at the park, which is a place for little kids. I mean, I suppose the park is the best place for Tina. She acts like a little kid a lot when I play with her, it's adorable.

(Timeskip)

After we ate our lunch, we both leave the restaurant and head back to my car. I drove back to Tina's house and once we arrived at her place, she gave me the directions to where the park was at. It was really close to her house, I parked on the curb of the park and turned the car off.

You: Okay, here we are.

Tina: C'mon! Let's go on the swings!

Tina gets out of the car quick and runs to the swings. It's really adorable how she still acts like a kid but it's still weird how she's serious about this. I get out of the car, head up to the swings and see that Tina is already swinging on it.

Tina: Come! Swing next to me!

I smile at her and get on the swing next to her. I move my legs a bit and swing, but not too high like Tina is, just close to the ground.

Tina: You're not gonna go higher?

You: Nah, I'm chilling.

Tina: Aww~

Tina began to slow down until she stopped fully and got off.

You: What? You're already done?

Tina: Yeah, if you're not gonna swing, then I know something we can do.

You: What is it?

Tina: Come!

Tina grabbed my hand and pulled me off the swing.

Tina: We'll swing next time.

We started to walk off the park and get onto the grass. She led me to a tree that has shade from the sun. She let go of my hand and sat down on the grass.

Tina: Sit with me.

You: Okay.

I sit down next to her and as she lied down on the ground, I lied down with her.

Tina: This is what I do when I go here all the time. Just lie down below this tree and watch the clouds. Ain't it peaceful?

I watch the clouds move around and it's actually relaxing.

You: Very peaceful. The wind feels nice, it's not too cold and the clouds look amazing.

Tina: (Giggles) Exactly.

Tina repositioned herself, gotten closer to me and rested her head on my chest. She hugged my waist and I put my arm around her. We both stared up at the clouds and watched them move and form shapes. I don't watch the clouds a lot, but it's relaxing. I can really think clearly with the wind flowing.

Time goes by and me and Tina are both silent. We just continue to look up at the clouds, thinking our thoughts away. After a few minutes of just doing this, slowly I can feel my eyelids getting heavy and I'm starting to get sleepy from not doing anything but cloud watching. I'm sure Tina wouldn't mind if I snoozed a bit.