Nerd (Pokimane)

(Your POV)

It's an ordinary school day. At the moment, I'm putting things in my locker and taking out what I need. My best friend, Imane, has her locker next to mine, and she's also putting things in her locker and taking out what she needs. We're talking as we both are in our lockers right now.

You: You doing anything this weekend?

Pokimane: Um... I got homework to do and I want to finish reading this book I'm interested in, but other than that, I'm free.

You: Okay, you down to hang out? We could go to that arcade that recently opened up downtown.

Pokimane: Oh I heard of that one! I'd love to go.

You: Sweet, whenever you're done with your homework and your book, text me.

Pokimane: But wait, but don't you have work this weekend?

You: I requested this weekend off so we could check out that new arcade.

Pokimane: Oh okay! Then, I would love to-

???: Y/n!!!

You: Huh?

Pokimane: Ow!!!

Suddenly, my friend named Rachel shoved Imane away from me and rudely interrupted our conversation.

Valkyrae: Hi Y/n~

You: Hey.

Rachel and I have been friends since Elementary School, so you'd think me and her would be best friends. But nah, I wouldn't say we're too close. Not as close as me and Imane are. I don't know why, but her friends that she hangs out with ships me and her together. I'm not on board with the ship but Rachel is acting like she's totally on board.

Valkyrae: (Giggles) Good morning~

You: Morning-

Pokimane: Ouch...

You: Oh dear, Imane.

I go around Rae and check up on Imane. She's holding her elbow, which I think slammed against the locker when Rachel pushed her.

You: You okay?

Pokimane: Yeah, I'm fine.

You: You sure?

Pokimane: Yup!

Imane smiled at me, showing me that's she's okay. I'll be honest with you, I like Imane too much. I care more about her than I care about myself. She's too precious to me, I don't like it when she's hurt, Physically and Emotionally. She can always come to me when she's hurt, and I know I can go to her when I'm hurt. I ship us both together and I hope she's on board like I am.

Valkyrae: Ahem!

Rae put her hand on my chest and pushed me away from her, putting me back in front of her.

Valkyrae: Anyway! Me and the girls are gonna party this weekend. You down to go?

You: Oh, um, actually, I have plans already.

Valkyrae: Oh? What kind of plans?

You: Me and Imane are gonna hang out together.

Valkyrae: Is that so?

Rachel looked over at Imane, giving her a glare. She then turns back to me and smiles.

Valkyrae: Well, maybe after you hang out with that thing, you can party with me and the girls.

You: Hmm, maybe. We'll see how long me and Imane hang out.

Valkyrae: Well, you're not hanging out with it for the whole weekend, right?