The Meet Up (Tinakitten's Story)

(Your POV)

Yesterday, I showed my face to Tina and it ended up with me and her being in a relationship. Today, she wants me to go over to her place so that she can see my face in person. I didn't mind it, as long as her roommates weren't there, I didn't want to be a burden. She said that they'll be gone for the whole day and will have the house to herself.

With that being said, she gave me her address and I searched it up. She's an hour away, which I don't think is too bad. I actually expected her to be farther. But I'll take it. I gotten dressed and made sure I looked my best. I texted Tina to let her know that I'm ready to come over.

You: Hey! I'm all set and ready to go.

Tina: Hi! I'm still getting ready but I should be done in 30 minutes.

You: I could actually head over to your place right now. I'm an hour away from your house so maybe while you get ready I could drive over there.

Tina: Yeah! That's a good idea!

You: Alright, I'll see you in an hour.

Tina: Okay! I love you!

You: Love you too.

It felt a bit weird texting her that since we just started dating. But since it was over text, I didn't think it was too weird. I grabbed my wallet and my keys and left my house, making sure to lock the door.

I headed to my car and pressed the unlock button on my car keys. I opened the door, put the key into the ignition and started her up.

You: Alrighty, let's get this dub...

I grabbed my phone, turned on directions to Tina's house and started driving.

(One hour drive)

I arrived at Tina's house. It looks pretty big from the outside. I admired her house for a bit and then left my car, pressing the lock button on my car keys. I approached her house, feeling a bit nervous and a bit excited. I hope I'm not too awkward.

I knock on her door and waited for her. I heard the locks from the door click and the door opened up. I was greeted by the one and only, Tinakitten. As soon as she opened the door, she looked really surprised.

Tina: (Gasp)

You: Hey!

I give her a smile while she still gives me a surprised face with her hand over her hanging mouth and her eyes a bit wide open. We both stare at each other for a bit. I'm shocked that she's even cuter in person.

You: Wow, you-

Tina: Oh my god, you look so hot!

She runs up to me and hugs me by wrapping her arms around my neck.

Tina: I'm so happy we can finally meet in person!

You: Hehe, I am too.

I hug her back and we both stay like this for a bit. Her scent is so sweet and her hair is super smooth. She really prepared for my presence.

You: You know-

Tina: (Inhales) Haa~ You smell so good Y/n!

You: Haha, I was going to tell you the same thing. But on top of that your hair feels nice.

Tina: Thank you! I love to make my hair as smooth as possible.

You: You really take good care of it, don't you?

Tina: Yeah, I try my best.

We both break the hug and continue to just stare at each other.

Tina:  I'm so happy we can finally hang out in person.