chapter six

This isn't a proper chapter I just felt it was needed but nevertheless please enjoy :))
Harry pov

Ever since the boggart incident, everyone has been looking at y/n with sympathetic looks. She says she's fine but I know she hates being sympathised.

We always ask her questions about what happened and I know that annoys her but she needs to know that we're only doing it because we care for her and want to help her.

She's been a lot quieter in class and when we talk in a group she only talks when she has to. I'm really worried about her.

This morning we were sitting eating breakfast and a couple of Ravenclaws came up to her pat her on the back and said, "We're so sorry you had to go through that."

Y/n just turned around facing her back towards them not saying a word still. You could see she was trying not to cry.

"Y/n? Are you ok?" Hermione asked gently.

"I'm fine." y/n snapped. A tear rolled down her cheek so she got up and left the great hall without another word to us.

I tried to get up to go follow her out but ron placed a hand on my shoulder. "Mate it will only irritate her just leave her be!" he muttered.

I sighed and sat back down at the table. I was going to find out what's wrong if it's the last thing I do

--------------------------time skip---------------------------
Y/n pov

After running out of the great hall I went straight to the common room it was Saturday so luckily I could just stay here all day and just relax. Most kids were still down at breakfast and some still hadn't even got up yet so I was alone.

Ever since the boggart, everyone has been acting weird and sympathetic I just want it to go back to normal. As well as that Hermione and Harry are constantly asking questions that I just ignore. I can't deal with their questions I know their hearts in the right place but it doesn't help my anxiety.

I just really want to sit down with someone and rant to them tell them all about what I'm feeling and what happened without any questions just for them to listen to me and try and make me feel better.

Not harry he over worries and he has enough on his plate what with Sirius Black out to kill him.

Not, Hermione, she would still ask loads of questions that I'm not ready to answer yet.

So that leaves...Ron! I like that. I'll tell him to meet me in the astronomy tower tonight.

Just as I made my decision, the trio walk in the room muttering something that I know is probably about me. Hermione sees me and elbows the other two and they shut up.

"H..hey y/n!" harry stutters.
"Hi," I mumble.
They all collapsed onto the sofa and start talking again and as always trying their very best to make me talk. Eventually, we all decide to go down to the Quidditch field and invite Fred and George to come to play with us. Unfortunately, Oliver wood overheard us and decided it was an excellent opportunity to practise for the match coming up. We all groaned internally as he gathered up the Gryffindor team.

Oliver gives me Hermione and ron a position to represent 'the opposite team' and we play. I was supposed to be a chaser against Oliver wood and I'm not gonna lie I was a bit nervous as he's incredible at Quidditch.

However, I quite surprised myself by making almost all of the shots. Oliver was slightly disappointed but still incredibly impressed.
"You'll have to try out for the team next year miller!" he shouted across to me and winked.

-----------------------time skip------------------------------

After we all got changed out of our sports clothes, Harry, Ron, Hermione and I started to take a slow walk back to the castle. Harry and Hermione were deep in conversation so I took the opportunity to pull Ron to the side.