part four - chapter 2

I wake up the next morning entangled in Harry's arms. I turn around to face him and look at his peaceful face as he sleeps.
He breathes in, he breathes out.

"Take a picture, Lupin it will last longer," he mutters and his face breaks into a grin.
"You dick," I say and push him away and begin climbing out of bed.

He grabs my arm and pulls me back on top of him causing me to giggle. I lay my head on his chest and he kisses me on top of it and holds me against him. I feel so safe when I'm with him.
"Alright, alright," Ron's voice says, "we get it you're in love! Now, get your asses out of bed."
"Shhh shhh," I groan and wave Ron away.

"You have five seconds or I'm getting Hermione," he says and folds his arms.
"Alright, I'm up," I say sitting up.

Harry moans, "nooo."
"Come on," I say, grabbing his arms and pulling him up and out of bed, "we need to get dressed."
I grab his glasses and put them on for him, his eyes lingering on mine.
"Wait," he says before kissing me again, "Okay, now I'm ready."

~~

We arrive at Weasley's wizard wheezes shortly after getting ready. The second we step into the place we're shocked at how alive and bright the place is.
Everything looks so cool I don't know what to look at first.

Harry walks over to some strange-looking piece of shimmery charcoal and Fred and George go to greet him while Hermione and Ginny wander over to the love potions and I follow.
Hermione picks one up and examines it. She passes it to me.
"Helloooo ladies," Fred and George say in sync.

"Love potions, eh?" Fred says, "yeah, they really do work."
"Then again, the way we hear it, sis, is that you're doing just fine on your own," George says.
"Meaning?" Ginny asks.
"Are you not currently dating Dean Thomas?" one of them asks.

"That's none of your business," she says.
I look at her turning my back so the twins can't see.
"Are you?" I mouth.

She smiles to herself giving me all the answers I need before she walks off. I feel a pair of eyes on me and I turn to see Theo Nott staring at me with a small smirk on his face. I quickly put down the love potion and quickly walk over to Harry. He looks over and sees Theo staring so he kisses my temple and wraps an arm around my waist.

~~

"How much for this?" Ron asks.
"Five galleons," the twins say.
"How much for me?" Ron says.
"Five galleons," they say.
"But I'm your brother!"
"Ten galleons," they shrug and I laugh at him. He turns around to look at Harry, Hermione and me.

"Come on, let's go," he grumbles.
We walk past people to try to get out and on the way, a pretty girl with long, curly hair says, "hi, Ron."
"Hi," he says.

"Do you know her?" I mumble to him.
"No," he says his eyebrows furrowed.

~~

"How are Fred and George doing it?" Hermione asks no one in particular, "half the alleys closed down."
"Fred reckons people need a laugh these days," Ron sighs.
"I reckon he's right," Harry says.

We walk down the dark, barren street that used to be full of life and laughter.
"Oh no," Hermione says as we stop outside Ollivanders. The windows are smashed, the outside burned and faded and the interior completely wrecked, "everyone got their wands from Ollivanders.

We enter the building, memories flooding back. We're looking around when Ron calls, "Harry?"
Harry and I move to peer out the same window Ron is.
"Is it me or do Draco and mummy look like two people who don't want to be followed?"

Narcissa and Draco look around cautiously before heading down a dark alleyway. Naturally, we follow the pair who unknowingly lead us down a dark tunnel that ends up in Knockturn alley.
Creepy men gawk at Hermione and me so I hold tightly onto Harry's hand.