Chapter Forty Seven

Kyoshi Island was thriving at night as lantern lights lit up the village, it was a special night in which everyone celebrated the spirits to appease them. Suki loved this time of the year especially because she got to spend time with her family, on that note, she finally introduced Sokka to her family as her boyfriend. The Water Tribe teen was a bit intimidated by Suki's protective mother but after getting to know her he saw that she wasn't so bad after all. The Gaang all decided to have a midnight picnic at the beach of the island, they were all in luck because the moon was full and shining brightly.

"The night is so warm". Katara smiled as she held Aang's hand,"Perfect night for a picnic".

"I know right. Plus the moon is full tonight". Suki smiled.

"LOOKING GOOD, YUE!!!". Sen shouted to the sky.

Everyone looked up at the sky and for a moment they all swore they saw the moon shine brighter after Sen yelled those words.

"Hey, the moon is a classy individual". Sokka said proudly,"Yelling at her is not classy".

Sen held up his hands in surrender.

"Okay, sorry".

"Hey, how about this spot?". Katara asked gesturing to an area near some rocks.

Suki and Sen's eyes immediately widened and they both glanced at each other in nervousness.

"Looks good to me". Aang smiled.

"NO!!!". Sen and Suki yelled in unison.

The rest of the group turned to give them weird looks.

"Why not?". Mai asked.

"It better be a good reason. I'm tired of carrying all our food". Zuko said, holding two baskets.

"Because....................... Suki has a better spot in mind that she knows from her childhood". Sen said, nudging the Kyoshi Warrior forward.

Suki glared at him for a split second before facing the group with a smile.

"Y-yeah, it's this small amazing spring in the woods".

"Okay, let's go then".

Suki and Sen breathed a sigh of relief as everyone started to walk again.

"Should we tell them that this is the same spot we kissed on when we first met?". Sen asked after a moment.

"I don't think that's a good idea". Suki sighed,"Sokka's already having a hard time after he found out that he wasn't my first".

"Yeah, you're right". Sen said, watching the group continuing to walk.

"Look, I know it doesn't matter but my first kiss with you was amazing". Suki said with a small smile,"I don't think it's something I'll ever forget".

Sen smiled too.

"Me too".

              ...............................................

After they set up the picnic area, they all enjoyed a midnight meal. While they were eating, Sokka got a really bright idea.

"Hey, Sen". He said,"Don't you think a good story is perfect for this?".

"Yeah". Sen smiled,"But I don't any good stories".

"How about you tell us how you saved the last two dragons lives?". Zuko suggested.

"And how you met them?". Aang added with glee.

"It wasn't pretty". Sen stated,"It all started when Sozin had his annual Dragon Hunting games, as you know that's what led to the extinction of all dragons".