Chapter Sixteen

After they all woke up and found Aang gone, they all went their way to look for him. Sen left them to go handle something on his own, he knew that Aang was fine because he knew that wherever he went it was because of spiritual reasons and he knew that he didn't have to worry.

            ...................................

Two days passed and Sozin's Comet had arrived. Sen watched the night sky turn red as he made his way toward the Fire Nation on his glider, it took him a while to get there but it was worth it as he saw the Caldera come into view. He circled above the area before coming in for a landing, he saw Azula kneeling and waiting for the Sage to crown her Firelord of the Nation.

She looked up when she saw him land. Then she smirked in her usual deadly way.

"Fitting seeing you here". Azula spat with a smirk.

"Azula, you don't look alright". Sen said, noticing her current condition.

"Oh, don't you worry about me. I am perfectly fine". She mused.

"Azula, this isn't right". Sen tried to explain,"You're only hurting yourself even more this way".

"What do you know about hurt, you old fool? You betrayed the Fire Nation, a nation that gave you a new life after we killed your weak people! You are just like Mai and Ty Lee". Azula said.

Sen frowned. Just like Mai and Ty Lee? What is she talking about?

"Mai and Ty Lee? What did they do?".

Azula looked away,"They betrayed me at Boiling Rock and let Zuko and that Water Tribe peasant get away with their allies".

So that's how they got away. Zuko never mentioned that part.

"That must have hurt you". Sen said.

"You have no business here, airbender. Leave and I might consider leaving you alone once I become Firelord". Azula said.

"Fine". Sen said,"But Azula, please. Think about what you're doing, Ozai doesn't really want you on the throne he only did it to keep you out of the way. Only your mother truly cared for you, not Ozai". Then he took off to the skies.

Azula watched him leave with rage in her eyes.

As Sen flew away from the Caldera, he noticed Appa flying toward it. He looked closer and saw Zuko and Katara on the sky bison's back, he sighed and turned away and continued flying.

"That fight won't turn out well". He said to himself.

             .................................

Sen spent the past few hours breaking the formations of Fire Nation soldiers who got ready to leave the homeland and conquer the rest of the Earthkingdom, it was difficult because he had to move from area to area to prevent them from leaving the nation.

"Where's Bumi when you need him?". Sen asked himself blasting a tundra tank with a powerful gust of wind.

It fell on its side and others moved toward him and blasts of fire came out of them, Sen knew the effects of the comet on firebenders but thanks to the spirit amplifying his airbending, his airbending could easily match the power of firebenders influenced by the comet.

He blasted a wave of air and knocked all the fire blasts away with ease, he jumped and then landed with a thud and sent out a pulse of air shattering across the ground. The tundra tanks were sent flying back and then after awhile, the soldiers came out and fell dizzily to the ground. Sen smiled and leaned on his staff.

"Well, that takes care of that problem". He said as he watched the soldiers groaning from vertigo.

             .................................