Chapter Fifty Two

The Firelord was sitting by the turtle duck pond and feeding the turtle ducks, they used to be afraid of her in the past but now they seemed more calm and relaxed around her. The fire princess figured that they probably sensed the change in her just as much as she did, which was saying a lot in her opinion.

"Azula?".

The temporary Firelord looked up to see her long time friend and now her secret lover, approaching her. The young Chi blocker came up to her and took a lotus position next to her, she took a few crumbs from Azula's hands before throwing them toward the turtle ducks who gobbled them up.

"Did mother sent you to come get me?". The princess asked.

"Um, no? I came by myself". Ty Lee smiled warmly before blushing slightly,"I was missing you a bit".

"Are you becoming sentimental, Ty Lee?". Azula asked with glinting golden irises.

Ty Lee felt her heart beating faster with the look that the princess was giving her, it definitely aroused her and she wasn't ashamed to admit it.

"Is it wrong if I am?". Ty Lee asked, trying to challenge her.

"No, it's not". Azula smiled after a bit,"I did miss our time together".

"Do you think what we're doing is right, Azula?". Ty Lee asked,"You know, the 'us' thing. Everyone will eventually find out and I'm not sure many will like it".

"I don't care about what the rest of the nation has to say or think about us". Azula said with a sigh,"I'm more concerned about fath-, I mean Sen's reaction".

Ty lee nodded at that. She was also concerned about what Sen would say, there were rumors in the Fire Nation saying that Sen's rage and temper held no bounds and that his temper rivaled that of the previous Firelords.

The thought alone was scary for her.

"Will we be fine though?". Ty Lee asked innocently.

Azula looked at her before giving her one of her rare warm smiles, then she reached forward and brushed a few strands out of her face before landing a passionate kiss on the Chi blocker's lips. Ty Lee returned the kiss with enthusiasm but they quickly stopped and looked each other in the eyes.

"Azula?".

"Yes?".

"Why did you have all the weapons and battle ships of the Fire Nation dismantled and destroyed?". Ty Lee asked.

Azula bowed her head and sighed.

"Long story".

Unbeknownst to them, Ursa was standing a distance away in the shade of a tree and she had one hand over her mouth.

"Oh my".

            ...............................................

Hama watched with a small smile as she had everyone at the festival in her grip, she was more satisfied to see Katara struggle against her grip. She wasn't here for revenge nor was she here to hurt anyone, all she wanted to prove was how superior she was and how powerful and dangerous bloodbending was.

"Why are you doing this?". Katara asked.

"Just to see how good my students are". Hama said referring to Hakan and Miko.

"What's so special about them?". Sokka asked.

"Good question, Sokka". Hama smiled in his direction,"Miko and Hakan are just a normal happily married couple but exposure to how powerful bloodbending really is broadened their perspective. The special thing about Hakan is that he learned the technique faster than anyone, even me. But not faster than you, Katara".