Chapter Twenty Nine

When Sen woke up that morning, the first thing he noticed was that he and Toph were under the bed sheets. Which is strange because they never slept with blankets, plus he remembered sleeping on her stomach. He looked around and saw the sunlight streaming into the cottage, it was a very beautiful space and it was also peaceful. He felt a weight on his chest and he looked down and saw the mess of raven black hair resting on his chest, an arm was wrapped around his waist and he could feel a leg wrapped around his legs. He smiled a little and brushed her hair for a few seconds, then he removed her arm from around him.

He was about to get out of bed but then he felt her leg tighten around him, not planning to let go. He tried again but the leg still kept its grip and she wrapped her arm around him again.

"You're not going anywhere". Her voice came from his chest.

He sighed.

"Good morning to you too, Toph". Sen said.

"Good morning". She said simply.

"And why shouldn't I go anywhere?". He asked.

"Because I own you now". Toph said,"And that means, you do whatever I say".

"Sounds kinky". He said.

She didn't respond.

"Why do you still have your wedding dress on?". He asked.

"I don't know". She said,"Maybe because someone suggested we sleep in one position with his head on my stomach".

"Oh right". He responded,"Yeah, sorry about that".

She lifted her head from his chest and the large mess of hair fell to one side of her head, covering one of her eyes in the process. Sen stared into those milky green orbs as she shifted closer to him, a smirk written on her face. He could get a clear view of a cleavage based on how open the dress was on her chest area, he quickly averted his eyes and looked away.

"You're a wimp, you know that". Toph said,"I told you it was okay to look at them".

"How do you even know that I was looking at them and how did you know that I looked away?". He asked.

"I already told you that when you stay quiet, you are staring at them". She said,"And as for how I felt your head looking away, well that one was easy. Even muscles release small amounts of vibrations".

"Oh". Was all he said.

"Dork". She smirked.

But then she leaned in and kissed him anyway.

"We're gonna have to get up at some point". He said after ending the kiss.

She leaned away from him and laid her head on his chest and let out a groan, her new husband only laughed at that.

             .............................................

As Toph made her way back into the house from the cottage she and Sen stayed in, she saw all her friends in the kitchen having tea and she was surprised to feel Azula there too.

"Hey, morning Toph". Suki called, having noticed the blind earthbender.

All her other friends turned to face her.

'Thanks for putting me on the spotlight, Suki'.

"Yeah, morning". She replied.

"Congratulations on getting married to the old man". Azula spoke up.

Toph cringed,"Please, don't say that. It's already hard enough knowing he's 118".

Azula smirked at that, having accomplished her mission.