Chapter Forty One

Sen had his eyes closed as he felt the waves of angry words hitting his ears, he knew he could handle it but it was becoming a little too much now and Ursa was not making it easy on him.

"Have you lost your mind?!".

"No".

"How could you do that thing again?". Ursa exclaimed,"I thought you stopped using Tai Koi a long time ago and then you go and do this?!".

"Ursa, I know you're mad-".

"Shut up! Don't you dare. People of this nation feared you because of that technique and now you want to resurface that fear again!".

Sen sagged,"I'm sorry".

Her features softened for a bit before she kneeled and lifted his face with her hands and made him look at her, he stared at those golden orbs of hers and just sighed.

"You promised me".

"I know".

Then she got to her feet and started to pace around.

"Did anyone see you do it?".

"Yeah. Zuko, Azula, Mai, Aang, Katara and probably the rest of the group". Sen said.

"Great. Now, I know who's going to be asking me questions later on". Ursa said as she glared at Sen.

"Tai Koi was banned by Sozin hundreds of years ago after he saw what I did to his entire army". Sen said.

"Yet, you once showed me how you did it by demonstrating it on an assassin". She snapped.

"I won't do it again if that's what you're asking me, Ursa".

She walked up to him and rested her hands on his knees as she leaned forward and stared him dead in the eyes.

"If you do it again, I'll make sure to drive your entire head in the nearest fire pit until your hair turns black".

Sen felt disturbed by that.

Then they heard a knock at the door, Ursa turned in time to see Aang poking his head inside the room.

"Oh, was I disturbing?".

"No, Aang. I'm just about finished with him". Ursa said before sending Sen a glare of anger.

Then she walked toward the door, she caressed the Avatar's cheek as she walked past him which caused him to blush slightly. Then he became serious again when he faced Sen who was sitting while looking at the ground.

The Avatar sat down a few feet away in front of him.

"What do you want?". Sen asked, getting straight to the point.

"Answers".

"Well, good luck finding them". Sen said as he looked out the window.

"What you did to Zhu, it was not the right usage of airbending".

"And what is the right usage of airbending? Riding air scooters? Making fruit pies?".

Aang looked up with serious expression,"Air is a peaceful element and you used it to severely harm someone. It felt wrong".

Sen gave a bitter laugh,"And that mentality of thinking is exactly why our people are extinct".

"Now you're going to far". Aang snapped.

"Do you want me to go further?". Sen countered.

"You're acting different, Sen". Aang said,"Your attitude, you eating meat, your rage and your lack of remorse for what you do. You're not acting like your Air Nomad self anymore. What happened?".