Chapter Thirty Six

As everyone headed for the Fire Palace after a week's drama, Zuko kept rambling about everything that occurred in the past four years and the years before that. The Gaang were glad to see their friend so happy about having his mother back, Azula was a little neutral about the situation because she and Ursa still had things to work out plus she and Kiyi were bonding a little because the little girl held her hand the whole time.

Ursa was able to get her old face back but Kiyi started acting cold and distant toward her, but Zuko said it was probably because no child had to experience their mother changing faces.

"You will see, mother". He said,"A lot has changed since you've been gone".

Ursa smiled at her son's childish optimism.

"And Sen?". She asked quietly.

Zuko stopped and turned to face his mother. Ever since he found his mother he had been feeling guilty about how he treated him when they last spoke.

"He's doing great". Zuko said with a small smile,"He's aging again".

Ursa looked relieved,"Thank the Spirits for that".

"Fire lord Zuko!!!".

They all turned to see a servant running toward them with a paper in hand, they all watched the servant stop in front of them and he clearly looked out of breath.

"What's the matter?". Zuko asked.

"A letter..........from Prince Iroh...........all the way............from..........Ba Sing Se". The servant tried to catch his breath.

"What's wrong?". Aang asked.

"Master Sen has been brutally attacked by rogue archers". The servant said.

Everyone gasped in shock. Even Azula tightened her hand around Kiyi's.

"What did you say?". Azula seethed.

"A group...of rogue archers hunted..... Master Sen all the way from Omashu to Ba Sing Se". The servant stuttered, being around Azula made him nervous.

The group was shocked by the information, Zuko grabbed the letter from the servant and started to read it and Aang read over his shoulder as well.

"Rogue Yu Yan". Zuko seethed in rage.

"Why would they attack him?". Katara asked.

"A man by the name of Zhu wanted revenge and hunted him down". The servant said,"It is all stated in the letter".

Azula's eyes snapped to the servant and she quickly grabbed him by the collar and stared into his eyes.

"WHERE?! WHERE IS THAT, MONSTER?!". Azula raged.

"I-I don't k-know". The servant said in fear.

Aang was quick to separate the servant from Azula and he quickly turned toward Zuko with a questioning gaze.

"Who is Zhu?".

"He was a doctor at the institution where Azula was, Sen was able to get her out because he was experimenting on her with drugs and chemicals". Zuko said,"I guess he wasn't too happy about it".

"WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON THAT MONSTER, I WILL MAKE HIM PAY FOR EVEN TOUCHING MY FATHER!!!!". Azula raged as she struggled against Aang.

Everyone looked surprised by her words. Ursa was touched when she heard her daughter refer to Sen as her father.

"Her father?". Katara asked with shock.

"He always looked after her as she grew up". Zuko explained.