Chapter Seventy One

Yue and Shujin trailed through the wilds of the Spirit World while Sen trekked right behind them, he was actually falling behind because the two spirits weren't even walking at all.

"Can you guys slow down. Please?" he said as he jogged up to them.

"Having trouble keeping up?". Shujin smirked.

Yue chuckled at this.

"You guys don't even use your legs at all." Sen complained.

"Sorry. It's a spirit thing." Yue said with a smile.

Shujin looked outward toward the horizon and saw Father Void continuing to swallow up the spirit world, she saw energy disappearing into the void and she gasped.

"We have to hurry. The void is swallowing everything." Shujin said urgently.

"We also have to hurry before you die here or get trapped." Yue said.

Sen nodded.

He was about to move but then his vision got blurry and he doubled over and fell, Yue gasped and picked him up.

"The Spirit world is taking its toll on his physical body. We need to go now!" Shujin said.

"I'll be fine." Sen said as he stumbled ahead of them.

"I'll keep an eye on him." Yue said.

                .....................................

Chief Arnook watched the spirit oasis as his men paced the area, he sighed in aggravation. He knew the Avatar and his friends were gone for awhile but he just had to wait a bit longer, he was about to give up when he heard one of his men yell.

Then he saw a red figure break the surface of the oasis, it was Firelord Zuko. He immediately jumped up to his feet and grabbed the blankets that his servant brought.

Zuko climbed out of the oasis with the help from Arnook's men before crawling across the ground and lying on his back, he breathed out a puff of steam out of his mouth.

"Firelord Zuko." Arnook said before covering him with the blanket.

"Ugh. I'm not doing that again." Sokka said as he crawled out of the water.

"Me neither." Toph said.

Suki jumped out of the water and started to dry herself immediately, one of the men gave her a blanket and she took it with thanks and wrapped it around her.

Katara and Azula came out next, casually dragging each other out and lying on the ground. Aang came out last, he looked a bit distraught by the look of his face.

"Where's Sen?" Katara asked before grabbing a blanket that Azula handed her.

"He's still in the Spirit World
"Aang said before looking back at the oasis." He needs to reconnect with the energy that he separated from."

Katara took a hold of his hand and gave him a reassuring smile.

"He'll be back. I'm sure Yue won't let nothing happen to him." she said softly.

Aang gave her a smile but stared back at the water with a worried look.

"What happened in there?". Chief Arnook asked as he watched the wet group.

They all turned to face him.

"So much." Zuko merely said.

                .....................................

Yue gazed with concerned eyes as she watched Sen stumbled ahead of them, he was getting weaker with each passing minute. Then she watched him stumble into a tree and lean against it tiredly, he breathed heavily.