Chapter Fifty Six

Sokka walked through the crowd of people as he followed the two guys from the marketplace, he was very subtle about it as the two hadn't noticed that they were being followed. He glanced up and made eye contact with Sen who was scouring the rooftops, they stared at each other for awhile before nodding at each other. Sokka followed them on ground to make sure that the two individuals didn't hurt any bystanders in case they noticed that they were being followed.

Sen followed them from high ground in case Sokka lost sight of them, so far it worked well in their favor. They followed them for a while until they came to a point where two inns were located, there was a gap between them and they watched them walk into the alley undetected.

"Guess now we know where they're hiding out". Sen said staring at the area where they had disappeared into.

"Let's go find out". Sokka said as they headed forward with extreme caution.

They walked into the alley and found no one, they looked around, confused.

"I don't get it". Sokka said

Just then Sen heard something cut through the air, he didn't have time to react as a blade was pressed against his throat from behind. Sokka reacted at the noise and was about to react but saw the stranger press the blade harder against Sen's neck.

"Don't move". The stranger said in a deep but young voice.

"Wow! You were right about someone following us". The second guy said as he appeared.

"My instincts are never wrong, Sun". The stranger said hiding his face behind the cloak and hood.

The second guy named Sun directed his attention toward the two benders before giving a scowl.

"Who are you and why are you following Yuso and me?".

"Where's Yakone?". Sen asked in a serious voice,"I don't have time for games".

Yuso and Sun looked at each other in slight surprise.

"How'd you kn-". Sun was immediately cut off as Sen stepped out of Yuso's grip, the swordsman immediately tried to slice the airbender but Sokka quickly stepped in and blocked it with his own sword.

Sen looked up and saw Sen make a break for it, he quickly got to his feet and spin before unleashing a blast of air, Sun got hit in the back and landed outside the alley, in the open. The white haired airbender landed a few feet away and stared him down.

"You shouldn't have down that, pal". Sun said giving an angry smirk.

"Look, I don't wa-". But he was cut off as he saw the ground turn red hot around him, he quickly jumped into the air and backflipped away from it. He looked up and saw Sun scowling at him, his eyes widened in shock when he saw the ground turn to molten lava. He didn't have time to think as Sun fired jets of lava at him. Using his airbending, he was quickly able to avoid every blast of lava fired at him.

"It can't be!". Sen said a little shocked,"He's a lavabender?!".

Sokka and Yuso crossed blades again and glared at each other but the Water Tribe warrior was able to see what happened between Sun and Sen, he quickly blocked a knee from Yuso before sending a slice his direction. Sokka had to credit the swordsman, he was really good and he was equally combating him.

"What did your friend just do?".

"Ever heard of lavabending?". Yuso said before dashing forward and slicing at Sokka.

The Southerner quickly reacted and sidestepped it before moving around him and launching a kick at his ribs, Yuso reacted by lowering his sword's hilt and blocked the hit in the process. Sokka came in for a slice and did a roundhouse kick, Yuso evaded the slice and backflipped from the roundhouse kick. They met at the center and crossed blades again, this time Sokka gave him a headbutt before landing a hit in his gut.