Chapter 19

A few days have passed since everyone has found out that Harry's twin is alive. Things have calmed down a bit now but it still gets talked about occasionally as more theories are thrown around.

From what I've heard everyone is convinced that she can't be a Slytherin which makes me safe for now. Draco and I have been joining in on the theories when it's brought up to make sure we don't look suspicious. Also to throw people off when people start saying she could be in Slytherin.

Umbridge is mad that no one has come forward yet and she's threatening to question everyone with veritaserum and when she finds out who knows, they will be severely punished. She's waiting until after our OWLs tests to be done though, much to our relief.

All fifth years are sitting in the great hall taking our first OWL. I look around to see Harry seems to be finished already. Ron and Neville both look baffled. Hermione is writing without stopping obviously knowing everything. Draco who is a few seats from me also seemed like he knows everything, writing without a second thought.

All of a sudden an odd noise was heard outside of the hall. We all look up at Umbridge to see that she heard it too. Then another noise came. I look over at Draco to see he's also confused.

We all watched as Umbridge walked between our desks to the big double doors behind us. She didn't seem very happy about what is going on. She opened the doors and a small spark danced in front of her in a teasing manner. It zoomed past her and we watched as it moved over my head before exploding into green fireworks. I smiled knowing exactly what was going on. Draco looked at me confused.

After a few moments of silence two voices were heard coming towards the great hall fast. Then Fred and George bursted into the hall on their brooms. They flew over us making our exams fly up into the air. They set off more sparks and fireworks as we all got out of our seats in excitement.

It seemed that some of the sparks followed all of the Slytherins except me. I noticed Draco getting backed into a wall by a spark but I moved him out of the way as it hit the wall where his head was. I laughed at him but he gave me a glare before the twins flew between us separating us.

Fred turned around looking at me before winking. He flew off to meet George and I knew that they had something else planned. They then set off what must be the grand finale which was a giant ass firework dragon aimed directly at Umbridge. She realized this and sprinted away out of the room.

Sparks then hit all of the frames of educational decrees on the wall causing them to fall to the floor shattering.

We all ran out of the hall following the twins as they flew outside. As they flew away from the castle a big golden 'W' was left behind them in fireworks. Everyone is cheering even students who hadn't been in the OWLs test, that I guess joined after hearing the commotion.

I turn to Draco to see him smiling as well.

"See, they aren't that bad." I said to him nudging his arm.

"I will admit, that was pretty awesome." He says still smiling.

Behind Draco I could see Hermione smiling as well until she turned around and the smile dropped. She quickly went to someone who I can now see is Harry on the ground. He looks up at her and says one thing that made my heart drop.

"Sirius."

Hermione helped Harry up and they went to Ron before running out of the crowd. I was about to follow them when Draco grabbed my hand to stop me.

"Where are you going?" He asked worriedly.

"Somethings wrong." I told him which made him even more worried.