Chapter 56

The four of us sat on the stairs for a while. At first no one wanted to speak but eventually Ron had broken the silence. We all just talked for a while and Draco actually joined in which was nice. I thought that maybe Ron and Hermione would still treat him like the enemy but they didn't.

"Haley, will he ask you guys about Harry's twin?" Hermione asked us.

"Oh yeah, what will you tell him? Ron asked, realizing the situation.

"We're going to tell him she dies." Draco told them.

"Good, we can't lose you too." Ron nodded his head.

Hermione looked at me suspiciously though.

"Can I talk to you in private?" She asked me, standing up.

"Uh, yeah." Draco let go of me and I moved over to the side with Hermione out of earshot of our boyfriends.

"You're going to sacrifice yourself as well aren't you?" She asked me though I think she already know s the answer.

"How'd you know?"

"You're Harry's sister." She laughed a little. "I would have been more surprised if you weren't going to. What about Draco though?"

"I knew he would never let me do it." I sighed looking over to the boys who seem to be having a nice conversation with each other. "I'll need your help Hermione."

"What is it?" She looked confused.

"You can't let Draco get himself killed or kill himself." I gave her pleading eyes. "You and I both know he will try to do so in the end."

"I'll do my best." She rested her hand on my shoulder giving me a sad smile.

A commotion outside of the castle caught our attention as a girl's scream was heard.

"Ginny?" Ron freaked out, coming up to us with Draco not far behind.

Ron grabbed Hermione's arm pulling her down the stairs as Draco and I followed not far behind.

"Harry Potter is dead." Voldemort yelled once we made it outside.

We stopped just outside the front doors as everyone else gathered around watching what is happening.

"From this day forth, you'll put your faith in me." Voldemort continued as I looked around at all the Death Eaters. "Harry Potter is dead."

Bellatrix is standing on a rock and I could see her holding her want that Harry previously had. Around the crowd of Death Eaters stood a few Slytherin students who joined their families. I continued looking and finally saw Harry's dead body in Hagrid's arms. I grabbed Draco's hand once seeing my brother.

"And now it's the time to declare yourself. Come forward and join us." Voldemort announced. "Or die."

Everyone stayed still though, not moving too scared.

"Draco." Lucius called to him, causing my boyfriend to squeeze my hand. "Draco, Haley. Don't be stupid."

Draco and I just stood there not wanting to listen to the long haired blond as some of the Hogwarts side looked at us.

"Come you two." Narcissa calmly nodded to us.

We both started walking through the crowd as all the students and staff watched us. I caught Hermione's sad look for a second but tried not to show any emotion. Some gasps were heard as people noticed the dark mark on our left arms, forgetting we had our sleeves rolled up quickly moving my right hand to my pocket. I then saw Neville who was holding the sorting hat and I realized what he had.