Chapter 58

A/N: September 22, Happy Birthday to the man that inspired this whole fanfiction. Happy Birthday Tom Felton.

Also I can't believe this story is almost done, just 2 more chapters after this.

~~~

Fred, Severus, Sirius, Tonks and Lupin. All of their dead bodies lay in front of me.

"It's all your fault." A voice said all around me. "You had been helping Voldemort for almost two years. You could have ended it all from the beginning and saved them."

"It's all your fault." Tonk's body sat up.

"You could have saved me." Fred was next.

"You could have been a better daughter." Severus' words hurt.

Soon all of them were sitting up saying similar things to me. I fell to my knees crying covering my ears with my hands trying to block out the voices but nothing worked.

"Haley." All the voices said in unison.

"Haley." The voices were louder.

"Haley." Now it was just one voice, Fred's.

"Haley." I opened my eyes to see George hovering over me on my bed with his hands on my upper arms.

I sat up quickly throwing my arms around him crying into his chest as he held me tightly letting me cry.

"You're okay. Everything is fine. It was just a nightmare." He cooed trying to calm me down.

"It seems so real, Georgie." I continued to cry.

"I know it does." He sighed. "Was it the same one?"

I nodded my head in his chest as he squeezed me tighter.

"You need to sleep, Hales."

"Can you lay in bed with me?" I asked not wanting to sleep in the bed alone.

"Of course." He moves us to be laying back on the bed.

I had been having the same nightmare almost every night since the battle. It only happens when I'm sleeping alone though. At first only George knew but he became so concerned about me that he eventually told Draco and Harry too.

Harry, Hermione and I have been living at the Burrow since everything ended. At first the three of us all just slept in the living room but we eventually got our own beds. George begged me to take Fred's since he's been used to someone else sleeping there his whole life. George has been staying at the Burrow as well instead of at his apartment above the joke shop.

Harry took his bed back in Ron's room that he's slept in every time he stayed at the Burrow before. And Hermione went back to sleeping in Ginny's room like she used to as well but this time she finally got a bed as well.

On the weekends though I'll either go stay with Draco and Narcissa at Malfoy Manor or Draco will stay at the Burrow but has to sleep on the couch. This was something Molly and Narcissa both agreed on for now. Draco and I don't really like this but we deal with it since both women believe Harry and I should finally spend some sibling time together.

Draco's started getting along with everyone. They will sometimes bicker but they all try to be civil with each other for me. Though I know I can't leave Draco alone with any of them because they will start a huge fight, but they all stay on their best behavior when I'm with them.

~~~

We all sat at the table eating breakfast. Well they all are, I'm just moving the food around on my plate.