Chapter 46

Classes for the day were surprisingly okay. Draco and I luckily didn't have Darks Arts or Muggle Studies so all the other professors tried to make the classes as normal as they could like previous years.

My last class for the day was a free period so I went to wait for Ginny in the room of requirement early. I've been waiting in the cluttered room for the last hour reading a book but hidden just out of sight of the door in case someone other than Ginny came in.

I heard the doors open and I quickly stood up ready to either greet Ginny or run and hide if it was someone else.

I peeked around one of the tall piles of items and saw long red hair causing me to let out a sigh in relief.

"I'm glad you still trust me enough to actually meet me." I said coming out from hiding to greet her.

She turned to look at me also with a look of relief to see me.

"I only came to hear what you have to say. Depending on what it is will make me decide if I'm going to fully trust you in the end." She said taking a few steps closer to me but still keeping a good distance between us. "Just know though that Neville knows where I am so if I'm not back in the common room by a certain time, he'll alert someone and come find me."

"Good to know but there will be no need for him." I told her.

"Okay, so tell me then, what is the truth? Why does the order still trust you?" She asked bluntly, seeming irritated.

"They all still trust me because they know that I'm still on your guy's side..."

"You're a fucking Death Eater. How can they still believe you're on our side?" She interrupted me.

"Because I didn't have a choice to be a Death Eater. Neither did Draco." I explained.

"How did you guys not have a choice?" She scoffed.

"Draco was forced because his father failed, it was like a punishment to Lucius." I told her. "And I was just at the manor at the wrong time. I was spotted by another member and he became interested in the daughter Severus Snape had hidden for so long."

"Then what about the attack last year? What about killing Dumbledore?" She asked, still upset by all of it. "Harry told us how Malfoy and you were supposed to kill him but in the end it was your father."

"Yes, Draco and I were both given tasks. Ones to do on our own and one to do together. Mending the cabinet bringing the Death Eaters here we did together. Draco's was to kill Dumbledore." I continued to explain to her. "We didn't have a choice though, if we didn't do them, he would have killed us. Snape just did it in the end so we didn't have to become murderers."

"What was your task then?"

I sighed looking away from her for a second before looking back at her getting ready to tell her the full truth that no one else would.

"My task is to find Harry's twin sister." I told her.

"And did you?" She asked with fear.

"I didn't have to, I already knew who she is." I explained. "I never told the Dark Lord though."

"So that's why they all still believe in you because the Death Eaters never got her?" She was trying to figure it all out. "Why didn't you tell them though? If they find out you know they'll kill you for keeping it secret."

"If I told them, they would still kill me." She looked at me with a mix of shock and confusion.

"Why?"

"The order doesn't still believe in me just because I didn't tell the Dark lord. They believe in me for the same reason I didn't tell the Dark Lord." I sighed. "Are you sure you're ready to know the full truth? It can put you in a lot of danger just knowing."

She sighed but nodded. "I'm ready."

"I'm Harry's twin sister." I said pulling up my right sleeve to show the scar that is identical to Harry's. "That's why they all still trust me."

She came closer to me grabbing my hand looking at my scar in shock. "You're his sister?"

"Yes Ginny." I pulled my arm away from her and pulled my sleeve back down. "I don't know why no one told you but I couldn't keep you in the dark."

"So what now?" She asked, coming out of her shock.

"It's too dangerous for pretty much every student outside of Slytherin with the Death Eaters here." I started to tell her. "We need to keep them safe. I know they wouldn't listen to me alone, that they wouldn't trust me."

"What's your plan?"

"We need to start with telling everyone who was in the DA, they're the most trained to help defend everyone else." She nodded her head in understanding. "I was thinking the best place to hide everyone would be here. I'm sure the room would rearrange itself to have beds and anything else that might be needed."

"That's a great idea." She smiled. "We'll probably want to start on it as soon as possible, get the first and second years here first. Make sure they're never walking through the halls alone."

"Exactly. I'm glad you trust me again and will help me with this." I gave her a smile.

"Of course." She smiled back and moved to hug me which I gladly accepted. "I'm sorry I ever doubted you though."

I pulled away from her and placed my hands on her shoulders. "It's fine, you had every right to, I don't blame you."

"Good. I'll start spreading the word to the DA about the plan. And I'll be sure to explain to them that you're with us and that this is all your plan." She told me.

"Thank you Ginny." I hugged her again before we went our separate ways out of the room of requirement.

I went back to my dorm to see Draco finishing moving all of his stuff in.

"All moved in?" I asked him closing the door behind me.

He turned to look at me as he closed the drawer and smiled.

"Just finished." He stood up and moved over to me, placing his hands on my hips. "How was your talk with Ginny?"

"Good, she knows now and is wanting to help." I told him.

"What's the plan then?"

"We're going to hide the other houses in the room of requirement. She's going to start telling the old DA members about it and get the first and second years there first." I started to explain to him.

"Will everyone else trust you though?" He asked, concerned about me.

"She'll do her best to explain that I'm still on their side without telling them who I actually am." I placed my hands on his arms as he still held my hips. "She said she'll tell them that this was all my plan and hopefully they'll all believe it."

"That's good, especially with what I heard from Nott after classes." He pointed out surprising me.

"What did Theo tell you?" I asked.

"He had Dark Arts today and Amycus is wanting to teach students to use the unforgivable curses on other students." Draco explained to me.

"You're kidding right?" I couldn't believe what he just told me.

"I wish I was." He pulled me closer to him and kissed my forehead. "I don't think it's a good idea for you to be going to the Carrows' classes."

"Why?" I looked at him confused.

"Because they are still on the lookout for Harry's twin. I don't want them to get any ideas about you."

"Draco, you don't need to worry about that. I'll be okay." I tried to reassure him.

"Please love." He begged. "Just do this for me, stay out of their way."

"Okay Draco, I won't go to their classes." I promised him.

"Thank you Haley."