Chapter 47

School started weeks ago and it has been a crazy ride. There hasn't been any more information about Harry, Ron and Hermione since they were spotted at the Ministry of Magic back in August.

As for school, Severus has gone too far with how he's running everything. He's started making us walk with our houses in formations everywhere we go. He also sends kids who have detention to the forbidden forest, which I guess is better than how the Carrows and Filch have been doing it. We've had a lot of students come up to the DA members telling us that they have been tortured by the three of them.

Oh yeah, the DA has been doing an amazing job protecting the other students, especially protecting the first and second years. Ginny explained everything to the other DA members about me being on their side and coming up with the plan to hide everyone in the room of requirement but not everyone believed her. Only Neville, Luna, and Cho have accepted it. Everyone else have been upset with me because of Severus mainly. I'll still go to the room of requirement to check in on them every few days and give them any information I know.

I've also listened to Draco and have been avoiding the Carrows and not going to their classes. I'll usually hang out in Draco and I's dorm or in the common room when I'm supposed to be in their classes. Recently Draco's been joining, ditching their classes too.

Right now he and I are walking back to the Slytherin common room from the room of requirement. I stopped by to check in on everyone while Draco waited in the corridor.

"So I was talking to Blaise earlier." I started the conversation.

"Oh no, it's never good when you two talk." He laughed and I hit him in the arm while also laughing. "So what were you guys talking about?"

"You, like always." I smirked up at him.

"Merlin, now that really isn't a good thing." He rolled his eyes. "What about me?"

"Don't worry about it, it was nothing." I laughed at his reaction.

"Haley, what about me?" He started to get angry.

"I said it was nothing." I smirked but started to put distance between us before taking off running.

"Haley." He called out as I heard his footsteps chasing after me.

I ran down a few corridors but it didn't take long before he caught up to me wrapping his arms around my waist stopping me from behind.

"Haley." He growled in my ear.

I continued to laugh and he picked me up from behind causing me to squeal.

"Mr. Malfoy, Ms. Snape." A female voice called out stopping us from our fun.

We both stopped to see the Carrow twins standing there with their arms crossed clearly not happy.

"Yes?" Draco put me down and moved to stand in front of me a little bit so I'm not fully in view of them.

"Haven't seen you in class in awhile Draco." Alecto said.

"But we haven't seen Haley at all." Amycus pointed out as they both walked closer to us, this causing me to grab Draco's hand for reassurance. "That's not acceptable."

"Why does it matter?" Draco asked, not happy with how close they are getting to us.

"Because she's supposed to be in our classes, that's why." Alecto explained as Amyus quickly darted forward grabbing my wrist pulling me out from behind Draco causing me to let go of his arm.

"Let her go." Draco growled moving forward but Alecto stopped him before he could attack her brother.

"It's time she's served her punishment." Alecto growled back.