Chapter 59

I helped Molly, Ginny, Hermione and Fleur make food while the boys are outside setting up the tent and décor for the party.

Today is Harry and I's eighteenth birthday and Molly and Arthur are wanting to have a huge celebration for it. She invited a lot of our old classmates, even some Slytherins, much to the others' dismay. I know Blaise and Theo are coming. Even some of the professors are coming, shockingly.

"Haley." Bill called inside the door. "We need you outside."

I looked over at Molly who nodded her head. "Go on sweetheart. We can finish everything else without you."

"Thank you Molly." I smiled before leaving the kitchen and going outside.

"What is it Bill?" I asked, stepping outside to see all the guys standing around talking.

"Just thought you would want to greet your boyfriend." Bill said, pointing over to Draco who was walking up the path almost to the house.

"Draco." I yelled running towards him.

"She acts like she doesn't see him every weekend." I heard Ron laugh a little.

I ignored them all though as I ran to my boyfriend jumping into his open arms hugging him.

"Happy birthday darling." He hugged me back before kissing me.

"What are you doing here early?" I asked, slightly pulling away to look at him.

He grabbed my hand pulling me to start walking back to the Burrow towards the guys.

"I thought I would help set up." He squeezed my hand. "I also need to talk to Harry and George."

"Talk to them about what?" I looked at him confused.

"Nothing you need to worry about." He gave me a mischievous smirk.

"I worry when it involves leaving you alone with my brother and any of the Weasleys." I argued. "You guys always seem to fight if I'm not there."

"I'll be good. I promise." He kissed my forehead.

"Okay..." I said skeptically as we made it over to the guys, everyone saying hi to Draco.

Ginny and Hermione then came out joining all of us. "Mom doesn't trust you guys to decorate everything alone so we are in charge." Ginny told them all.

Ginny took some of the guys to start decorating the tent.

"Harry, George. Can I talk to you both real quick?" Draco asked the two guys.

They both were surprised but nodded their heads yes. The three of them moved away from us, far enough so no one else can hear but still in my line of sight so I can watch them in case they start fighting.

"What's that about?" Hermione asked, also watching them.

"I'm not sure." I continued watching.

We watched as Draco explained something to George and Harry. They both reacted surprised, George excited but Harry more in shock. George then said something to Harry as Draco watched them clearly scared but eventually both Harry and George nodded their heads to Draco making him sigh in relief and smile. George hugged Draco then Harry did the same, shocking Hermione and I.

"What the fuck?" I gawked at the scene playing out in front of us.

After a few minutes of them talking, Draco came over to me as Harry went to Ginny and George went to help the guys.

"How did you guys not fight? Let alone hug without killing each other?" I asked him as he wrapped his arm around my waist. "And what did you tell them?"