Chapter 22

Summer is already almost half way over and I still haven't left the house. Severus doesn't want to risk anything now that it's well known knowledge that Harry's twin is alive. The Ministry had questioned Dumbledore for two weeks to reveal who it is but eventually gave in to him telling them that it's safer for me that no one knows. But everyone still wants to know so people have been looking out for girls my age that could possibly be the long lost twin. Apparently Death Eaters have also been looking for me.

It's also known that Lucius Malfoy and some other Death Eaters that attacked Harry at the Ministry have been sent to Azkaban. I read in the Daily Prophet that Draco and Narcissa left his trial early. Draco's written to me about it a few times too. We've been wanting to hang out but for one Severus won't let me. And two Draco had said something was going on at the Manor and he isn't sure if he'll be able to get away to even try to sneak me out of my house.

Besides Draco I've also talked to Hermione and Ginny. Ginny's told me about the twins opening up their shop in Diagon Alley. They had also added on a letter with hers once saying how they miss me and to try and visit them if I'm ever in Diagon Alley.

Hermione told me some stuff from the Muggle world and how her and Harry are trying to figure out who his twin is but is having no luck.

"Haley, come down here." Severus called up the stairs. He's probably just telling me that he's leaving again and not to leave the house.

I slowly trudged down the stairs to see him waiting for me in the living room.

"You leaving again to wherever the hell it is you go?" I asked still standing on the stairs.

"I am needing to go but this time you're coming with me." He said making me happy.

"I am?"

"Yes, but before we go you need to know what's going on first." He said as I nodded my head to let him know that I'm listening. "We're going to be going to Malfoy Manor but you need to know why."

"Okay. What's going on?" I asked confused but also excited that I'll get to see Draco.

"I've been going to Death Eater meetings." He said as I'm now looking at him in shock. "The Dark Lord has been holding them at the Manor. So I figured it would be okay if I brought you along so you can see Mr. Malfoy again."

"You've been going to Death Eater meetings and you didn't tell me?" I asked still shocked. "What about the Order and stuff?"

"Dumbledore knows about this. I'm a double agent, but I'm needing to convince the Dark Lord and his followers that I'm on their side." He explained. "And I think it would be safer for you to start coming with me. That way they see you as my daughter and so they see I'm with them, that I'm okay bringing my child around them."

"Okay. As long as I don't have to sit through the meetings with you and I can hang out with Draco." I said.

He nodded his head. "Go change. We'll be apparating there in five minutes."

I quickly got changed into some ripped jeans and a long sleeve black shirt and some grey combat boots. I brushed my hair and applied a little bit of makeup. I ran back downstairs and into Severus' office where he is waiting for me.

"Ready?" He asked reaching his hand out for me to take, which I did while nodding my head.

We then apparated as we are now standing in a living room of Malfoy Manor.

"Oh Severus." Narcissa said walking into the room but stopped when she saw me. "And Haley. How nice it is to see you again." She gave me a warm smile.