Chapter 23

Tomorrow is when Draco and I will be joining the Death Eaters meeting to find out what Voldemort wants with us. I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. Severus and I both are and I'm sure Draco is too but he and I haven't talked since the last time I saw him. I've been trying to keep my mind off of it though by reading books and writing stories but I can't always get away from it.

A thud on my window took me out of my thoughts all of a sudden. I looked at it for a second but didn't see anything unusual. Until I saw a hand come from the side and knocked on my window.

I quickly walk over to it confused and look out to see Draco sitting on the roof in front of my window. I quickly open it in disbelief.

"Draco, what are you doing on my roof?" I asked as I let him into my room.

"I told you I would sneak you out of this prison Snape's holding you in." He explained coming through my window and sitting on my bed.

"So you came here to sneak me out of my window?" I asked. "To do what exactly?"

"You'll just have to see, now won't you." He smiled making me roll my eyes.

"I don't know abo..."

"Haley, dinner." Severus yelled from downstairs cutting me off.

"Not hungry." I yelled back.

"Come on Haley. This is our last free night before we have to do whatever the bloody hell it is You-Know-Who wants with us." Draco said standing up to grab my hand.

"Severus is going to kill us both if he finds out." I told him.

"I guess we'll just have to risk it then." He pulled me to the window as he stepped out and put his hand out to help me out too.

I looked at his hand for a moment unsure if I wanted to risk it.

"Don't you trust me?" Draco asked.

I sighed and took his hand. "Of course I do."

Draco smiled and pulled me out the window and onto the roof. Next thing I knew we are standing in Diagon Alley.

"Did we just apparate?" I asked and he nodded his head yes. "How? You're not seventeen yet?"

"I have my ways." He smiled. "Now come one, there's somewhere I'm sure you would love to go."

He pulled me down the brick road. I noticed that most of the shops are abandoned now. Most, except for a red shop with a moving animatronic that looked like a Weasley. Then I realized what it is.

"Weasley's Wizard Wheezes?" I asked excitedly.

"I thought you might want to see their shop." He told me which made me smile.

I pulled him towards the twins' shop excited to see them again. We went in to see it buzzing with customers. Most of them being kids, some whom I recognize from school.

"Wow, look at this place. They've done a great job." I said amazed by everything.

"They really have. I'm surprised." Draco said also amazed but recuperated himself quickly.

"Could it be? Ickle Snape and Malfoy?" I heard the twins say.

"Fred, George." I smiled running up to them as they engulfed me into a hug.

"How have you managed to get Snape to let you out of his sights?" Fred curiously asked.

"Well, you can thank Draco for sneaking me out of my window." I grabbed Draco's hand pulling him to join us.