Chapter 60

19 Years Later

"Hello princess." Blaise came up to me when he spotted me in the crowd.

"Blaise." I smiled hugging him, still annoyed with the old nickname.

Draco and I are currently dropping off our first kid Scorpius off at platform 9 ¾ for his first year at Hogwarts.

"Scorpius." Blaise's daughter, Cerelia, ran up to my son with her trunk as well for her first year.

I smiled at the two before spotting Blaise's son just behind his father.

"Hi Ephias." I acknowledged the boy. "Are you excited for quidditch this year?"

"Hi Haley, yes I am. This is going to be the best year yet." He told me.

"It's only your third year." I laugh. "You've still got a lot more time to have the best year."

"Where's Draco and Lyra?" Blaise asked noticing my husband and daughter is nowhere to be seen.

"They should be around here somewhere." I looked around too. "Draco couldn't really keep Lyra to stay with him. You know how six year old's are."

He laughed completely understanding the situation.

Just then a platinum blonde girl came running up with a red headed boy the same age.

"Lyra, Hugo." I bent down to them, looking at Hugo first. "Where's your parents and Rose? And Lyra, where's your father?"

"They're all coming just behind us." Hugo told me as I stood back up.

Just then Draco came up wrapping his arm around my waist with Hermione, Ron and Rose following just behind them.

"Ron, Hermione." I hugged the two as Rose went to Scorpius and Cerelia. "Let me guess, Harry and Ginny are late again."

"As always." Hermione laughed.

All of our kids had become really good friends over the years as they all had someone their age to be with when you include George's, Harry and Ginny's kids too.

Scorpius was always with Cerelia, Rose and his cousin Albus. Lyra with Hugo and her cousin Lily. Then Ephias has Harry and Ginny's oldest, James and George's twins Freddie and Roxanne to be with. Because of all of this we all had gotten a lot closer over the years. The kids all see each other as family, whether they biologically are or not.

Ginny and George then came walking up with James, Lily, Freddie, and Roxanne. The kids went to their perspective groups as Ginny and George greeted all of us.

"Where's Harry, Albus and Angelina?" Ron asked the two.

"Harry's giving Albus a pep talk." Ginny explained pointing over at the two." Albus has been concerned about being sorted into Slytherin."

"He'll be fine. He has plenty of family who were in Slytherin and we all weren't that bad." Draco said, causing all of us to laugh.

"Really? Because I distinctly remember punching you in third year Malfoy, because of how much of a git you were." Hermione pointed out.

"I thought I was a foul loathsome evil little cockroach?" Draco laughed.

"Well he's changed now." I placed my hand on his chest.

"And Angelia got called into the Ministry this morning, but she says hi to you all." George explained where his wife was.

We nodded our heads just before Harry and Albus joined us.