Pilot

Third POV

"Hello?" a man says into his phone.

"The doppelganger is in Mystic Falls, you're parents have spotted her and wanted your help gaining her trust," I was hesitant but soon agreed after some more persuasion from other person. I made it to Mystic Falls and grabbed a bite (or two) to eat before morphing into a crow because I decided to scare the shit out of a doppelganger and a Bennett witch by hitting the car window. Ugh, can't stand Bennett witches. I followed them and watched outside the school, and how they were approached by a perky blonde and a shy, slightly paler blonde following behind.

"Elena. Oh, my god," the perky blonde spoke. She went and hugged the doppelganger, excuse me, Elena, "How are you? Oh, it's so good to see you," she turned to the witch, "How is she? Is she good?"

"Caroline, I'm right here. And I'm fine. Thank you," she said quite annoyed.

"Really?" Caroline questioned. The girl behind her who I am assuming is her sister simply raised her eyebrow.

"Yes. Much better,"

"Oh, you poor thing," Caroline hugged her again.

"Okay, Caroline,"

"Oh! Okay, see you guys later?"

"Ok! Bye! And bye Calista," the Bennett spoke. They walked off and to my surprise the blondes rolled their eyes, I can actually sense quite a bit of magic on them too, and to my surprise they looked right where I was on the branch. Ooh looky! Stefan wants to be a high schooler like any other stereotypical teenage vampire. Oh! And he has spotted the doppelganger coming out of the men's room.

Later I find Elena at the cemetery for some reason writing in her diary like it's totally normal to write in a diary in the middle of a cemetery. This is getting very cringy, I'M GONNA SCARE HER!!!!!!

I landed on her parents grave stone, "Okay. Hi, bird. That's not creepy or anything," I made it become foggy as she freaked out," Shoo!"

I flew off and morphed back into a human as Stefan appeared and in the darkness and Elena had assumed that was who she saw. Yep, perfect scenario for a murder in the cemetery. Haha Stefan really is Edward Cullen, he can't stand the smell of the blood coming from Elena.

I then made my way to my parents, "Hi Damon," Ingrid Mikaelson-Dracul, or as she uses Ingrid Tepes greeted me, "Hi mom," I hugged her. My father, Vlad, had come up behind and greeted me too. Yes there kind of vampire can have children. My mother and Uncle Nik are the only two Mikaelson's who can. Or mom can for now as Nik has to break his curse. "Found the doppelganger and Stefan?" mom asked. I nodded accepting the food she gave me along with a blood bag.

"I'm sure you also noticed the two blonde sisters?" dad spoke.

When I nodded again, mom said, "They are first ever Forbes witches and they are rather powerful, they have been helping us since we helped them with their magic. And let me guess you had more of an interest in Calista?" mom asked. My silence was there answer, "She's my mate," I said quietly. Mom turned to dad and pointed a finger, "I told you!" she yelled with a teasing tone.

"She had a feeling, I think Calista did too when she called us in her free period saying that saw you in your crow form, I could swear she was blushing through phone. Now we just have to pair Caroline with Nik," dad said. Honestly, I could see Caroline and Uncle Nik being together.

Calista POV

At the party, I was off in the distance watching as Stefan came to look for Elena and briefly heard Bonnie say, "He has that romance novel stare," Ew no, from what I can see Ingrid and Vlad's son does. Caroline, who was next to me was probably thinking the same thing but about Niklaus Mikaelson instead. I nudged her before Stefan could find Elena and she went and pulled him away to get a drink.