You're Undead To Me

Third POV

(Salvatore House)

"Where is my ring?" Damon said 'weakly' from the cellar.

"Won't be needing it anymore," Stefan spoke

"How long have I been here?"

"Three days," Stefan revealed. Oh, Damon knew somebody was going to die.

"What are you doing?"

"During the dark ages when a vampire's actions threatened to expose or bring harm upon the entire race, they would face judgment. They sought to reeducate them rather than to punish them," Stefan explained to a stunned Damon. All Damon could think was that Stefan was definitely Edward Cullen because that sounded like what the Volturi would do.

"You know what will happen if I don't...feed on blood,"

"You'll grow weaker and weaker. Eventually you won't be able to move or speak. In a week your skin will desiccate, and you'll mummify. A living corpse. Unable to hurt anyone. Ever."

"So what, you're just going to leave me in the basement, forever?"

"I've injected you with enough vervain to keep you week. Once your circulation stops, I'll move you to the family crypt, and then in 50 years, we can reevaluate," he said. Damon thought it was a bit cruel but then again, Stefan always thought he was a saint and better than everyone else.

"I'm stronger than you think,"

"You always have been. But you're not stronger than the vervain," Damon thought otherwise, "And we both know it," Damon denied that in his head, "I'm sorry. Didn't have to be this way," and he left. Damon could feel his mate's distress and hoped he would be able to get out.

(Gilbert House)

"I-I'm sorry, I'm almost done," Vicki said, mouth full of toothpaste, to Elena when she came into the bathroom.

"It's-it's okay. Take your time," Elena said.

Vicki goes to Jeremy's room to tell her what happened in the bathroom while Elena found her aunt downstairs. "Jenna! Are you aware of what's going on upstairs?"

"Uh-huh"

"And you have no objection?"

"He could be craftier about it, at least make an effort to sneak her in and out," Jenna joked, well the real story was Jenna had found Vicki wondering the streets and took her in for the night so her nephew was forced to spend the night with her and be all "friendly" with her, "Oh, and just so you know, I won't be home for dinner."

"Oh, so you're actually going to do it. You're gonna go out with Logan,"

"I'm going to show up and torture him, yes. And have you heard from Stefan?"

"Not since he left that very vague message three days ago. "Hi, um, Elena, I, um, have something I have to do. I'll, uh, explain in a few days,"'

"Haven't you called?" Jenna questioned thinking it had something to do with Damon's disappearance. Caroline had said Stefan had taken him as she was "compelled" and they found a knocked out Calista too.

"Nope. Not going to either,"

"And you're ok with everything?"

"No, I'm not okay with any of it. But I'm not gonna cry about it, either. You know, I was going to write in my diary this morning and then I thought, what am I going to write? Honestly, I'm not gonna be one of those pathetic girls whose world stops spinning because of one guy,"