Crying Wolf

Third POV

The Forbes twins and Bonnie were woken up by Elena's cell phone going off, the three somehow being talked into staying the night there. "Go away!" the twins mumbled, Caroline pushing the doppelganger out of the bed before turning back to cuddle into her twin's side again. "You've wanted to do that haven't you?" Bonnie whispered as Elena answers her phone. She sees a smile appear on Caroline's face and got her response. Bonnie lifted her head, "SHH!" she directed towards Elena, Calista just glaring.

Elena left the room and then the twins were covering their ears, "Stefan?" Bonnie asked. "They're flirting," the twins said, wearing identical disgusted looks. Bonnie let out a small laugh before crawling in between the two, "I want Forbes sandwich," she said. Calista and Caroline shrugged, "Okay," and wrapped their arms around the witch, noticing she put a silencing spell for them.

"So what's the deal with Andie Star?" Caroline asked her twin.

"Well, she stayed the night there; she got a bit too drunk. Wouldn't be surprised if Damon gets accused of cheating on me, Andie likes to undress while drunk," Calista said. The three got up to get ready as they knew they had to face the world where Elijah was going to make reappearance.

"Okay. So what's this witchy plan you've been cooking up," Caroline asked Bonnie. The two of them and Calista moved to the Grill and were discussing the plan.

"Well, we could learn more of Elijah's plans here, see if he knows who else is here," Bonnie stated.

"No, we don't," Calista answered. Elijah clearly didn't know he had a niece and a nephew or else he would have recognized Damon. The problem was just if he knew Ingrid was already here. Ingrid knew how to keep herself hidden from witches, only her other siblings, husband, and children could track her.

"So, I'm gonna ask Luka to tell me what he knows," Bonnie told them.

"He won't say anything," the twins answered.

"But, I didn't say he would have a choice..." Bonnie trailed off. She noticed Caroline staring off at Matt who was looking at her with hopeful eyes but Caroline just rolls her eyes at him. "What was that about?"

"He kissed me when I made my intentions clear that I wasn't interested and that I was taken," Caroline told her. "Anyway, great plan. Why are we needed?" Calista asked.

"Because it's my first time trying to do this and I know you two haven't either, why not help me?" Bonnie answered with a small smile that just had that hint of madness in it.

"Guys," Tyler said walking up to them, accidently bumping shoulders with Matt, rolling his eyes in response. "Oh, he really has a thing for you," Calista told her sister.

"Matt?" Tyler questioned. The three girls nodded, "Then yeah, he does. Anyway Jules is starting o go crazy and hound me about the moonstone, seeming desperate to get it," he said.

"Okay, let's deal with Luka first, and then concentrate on making Jules go "missing" okay?" Bonnie suggested. "Or you could call the Tepes, the blondes need something to do," Jeremy also suggested, walking over too. They all were not mentioning any of the Tepes name in case Elijah was nearby and heard Dracula's name or somebody with the same name as his sister.

"I can do that," Tyler responded. Caroline, Calista, and Jeremy moved to another table when Calista hissed in pain, quickly hiding her face as face shifted for a second. Caroline and Jeremy quickly looked around, making sure they weren't set up before tending to Calista, who was holding her neck, "Damon," was all she mumbled out.