By the Light of the Moon

Third POV

"Now that you've got this back, what are you gonna do with it?" Elena asked Bonnie as she held the moonstone. Excuse me, the fake moonstone.

"Right now, it's what is binding the Sun and Moon Curse. If I can figure out a way to remove the smell from the stone, the stone becomes useless," Bonnie explained.

"And according to Katherine, Klaus becomes vengeful," Elena reminded the witch. The witch very well knew that and wondered what Elena's reaction would be to nobody being on her side. Well, everyone except Stefan.

"Maybe, if he finds out," Bonnie countered.

"Bonnie, can't this wait?" Elena whined, "Stefan is stuck in the tomb with Katherine. We've got to get him out," she said. Bonnie looked at her in disbelief, first she wants to sacrifice herself out of everyone else, then she immediately demands for Stefan to be let out from where he's trapped.

"Stefan wants me to focus on this," Bonnie argued.

"Don't listen to him. He thinks he's protecting me, but he's wrong."

"I'm taking Stefan's side with this one. We're not gonna let you get used in some creepy sacrifice ritual," Bonnie lied. Jeremy, hearing the ritual talk start, he entered the room, "What are you guys arguing about?" he asked.

"We're not arguing about anything," Bonnie replied, her annoyance shown on her face, "I need a coffee," she added, leaving the room, purposely leaving a certain "stone" behind.

Jeremy looked at Elena with an annoyed expression, "What?" Elena questioned.

"Why are you on some suicide mission?" Jeremy asked.

"I'm trying to prevent everyone else from getting hurt," Elena excused.

"Oh so, bringing Klaus the moonstone so you can get yourself killed is okay?" Jeremy counters, he shook his head and left before he stayed outside the door, soon hearing Elena grab the moonstone, before he quietly rushed down to Bonnie silently saying that she grabbed the stone. They hear Elena rush down the stairs, probably thinking she was being quiet so Bonnie stepped forward, pretending she was about to go back up the stairs, "Where are you going?"

"Um, to see Stefan," Elena said.

"You're lying," Bonnie said quickly.

"No, I'm not."

"Really? Tell your face."

"Are you serious?"

'No it's Gary Oldman,' Jeremy couldn't help but think before he joined the argument, "She took the moonstone," he said.

Elena looked at them in shock, "How did you...?

"We tested you, and you failed," Bonnie said.

"Klaus killed Katherine's entire family just because she crossed him. I can't let that happen," Elena said. Jeremy sighs and walks out the door, "Jeremy, where are you going?"

He spun around, rather dramatically, "My girlfriend's sick, I'm bringing her hot chocolate because it's her favorite," and then he spun back around and went on his way down to the Tepes house.

Elena watched shocked, Jeremy has a girlfriend?! She looked at Bonnie, showing her shock, not knowing Bonnie had just cast a spell on the house. Bonnie sighed, annoyed, "Are you kidding me Elena? Jeremy has had a girlfriend for like five months now."