Disturbing Behavior

Rebekah won't admit it, but she's enjoying acting clueless. She gets to act clueless and get a bit spoiled by two of her siblings. She's also enjoying Stefan wondering if he had actually seen Rebekah in Alaric's apartment or he hallucinated the whole thing when he was consuming the blood.

Klaus and Stefan were slouched in their spots drinking champagne in a clothing store while Ingrid prances around finding some clothes for Rebekah who had to switch into some of her older clothing. Rebekah stood in the fitting room with a new dress on, "There has to be more to this dress," Rebekah complains.

"There's not," Klaus calls out, annoyed.

"Nope," Ingrid chirps.

Rebekah walked out of the dressing room, "So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then. You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers," Rebekah huffed as she looked down at her short black dress.

"You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing," Klaus sassed. Rebekah gave him a playful glare which he smirked at as they heard a small snort from Ingrid.

"And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident," Rebekah cringed, it really was bad music.

"It's dance music," Stefan spoke up for the first time.

"People dance to this?" Rebekah asked in shock. She still couldn't believe it, when the type of music had started, she truly had hoped it wouldn't continue.

"Hmm," Stefan hummed in confirmation.

"Are we done?" Klaus grumbled.

"And why are you so grumpy?" Rebekah asked, "Because you made Ingrid angry at you? That was your own fault."

Klaus gives her a look, yes, that was part of the reason, "I needed one thing from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids are dying. One thing. Your necklace. And you lost it," he continued grumbling.

"I didn't lose it. It's just been missing for 90 years," Rebekah said, turning to Stefan, "So, what do you think?" she asked.

"I like it," he said.

Rebekah gives him an unimpressed look.

"What? I said I like it," Stefan added.

"You've always been a horrible liar," Rebekah said. She strolls back into the fitting room, seeing a text on her hidden phone, 'You look beautiful in the dress,' Klaus had texted her. 'Tyler's going to drool,' was Ingrid's text. She smiles at the texts from her siblings and hid the phone in her bra.

"Nice one. Good work," she hears Klaus grumble.

"You're the one that pulled the dagger out of her," Stefan said, getting defensive.

"I heard that," Rebekah called.

"All right. I'm going to get some fresh air," Stefan says, standing up and walking out.

*******

Damon was with Calista and Caroline making chili, Damon making his own and the Forbes twins making theirs. They didn't really want to associate with Forbes ancestors but the twins had loved the chili recipe, they just modified it so it was theirs.

Alaric came strolling in, looking annoyed with Elena walking in with her own chili. "Got your own chili?" Damon questioned.

"Old family recipe," Elena defended her chili.