The Night of the Comet

Third POV

"Boozy Housewife," Elena said to her aunt who was trying to figure out how to do her hair.

"Up it is. You're feisty today,"

"I feel good, which is rare. So I've decided to go with it. Fly free, walk on sunshine, and all that stuff. Where is Jeremy?"

"He left early. Something about getting to wood shop early to finish a birdhouse," Jenna said while fixing her hair before she paused, "There's no wood shop, is there?"

"No," Elena said, disappointed thinking her brother was doing drugs again. When really he had a training session with Ingrid and Vlad and was filled in on the supernatural and Damon, and the Forbes twins' involvement. He then left for the hospital to keep up appearances, and visit Vicki, he knew Damon had attacked her but could not find any ounce of him that cared. Some part of him knew she was bad for him and he was destroying himself, this physical training was a way out and he loved it.

Caroline POV

OMG, Calista is sooooooooooooooo lucky she not here I have to hear Stefan and Elena flirt over a book after class. A BOOK?!

I turned back to Bonnie who I was walking with, "I'm confused. Are you psychic or clairvoyant?"

"Technically, Grams says I'm a witch. My ancestors were these really cool Salem witch chicks or something. Grams tried to explain it all, but she was looped on the liquor so I kinda tuned out. Crazy family, yes. Witches? I don't think so," she said. Well then her magic is just going to build up and something will explode. Ingrid told me she knew she still had magic of her own when she turned because she accidently made a tree explode which was how they found out about stakes.

"Yeah, well, feel free to conjure up the name and number of that guy from last night," going with my role. Damon is going to be "playing" us both when really he's just with Calista.

"I didn't see him, you did. Why didn't you just talk to him?"

"I don't know. I was drunk," we giggled.

Third POV

Jeremy and Tyler have argued, Stefan listened in on a selfish Elena and the poor Matt. Jenna went to her conference with Mr. Tanner and to her surprise after he mentioned drugs he said, "But lately and this is very new, his grades have gone up some, not a lot, but it's improving, Elena on the other hand is just getting distracted by the new boy in class," Jenna was surprised that now Elena is the one misbehaving.

Damon and Calista watched Stefan go and compel Vicki and then freak out when he got into the blood bank making the two laugh. Calista had turned them invisible so they could quietly talk.

Caroline couldn't be more disgusted hearing about Elena and Stefan and how shy Elena has been. Honestly anybody else she would've jumped his bones by now, why is she being shy? Elena looked determined by something Caroline said and decided to make her way towards the Boarding house. She had messaged Damon about where Elena was going and the response, 'I'm already here. I guess we're meeting,' Caroline had to hide a smirk while Bonnie was distracted by something else and probably thought she was texting her sister.

Jenna sat down Jeremy and got straight to the point, "I know you are doing drugs. I've seen the signs and I know those signs because I use to do it too. What I want to know is Tanner noticed your grades go up. What I wanna know, is have you stopped?"

Jeremy had nodded, "Vlad and Ingrid Tepes, yes Vlad was named after Dracula, are some close friends to the Forbes sisters after they helped the girls out with their personality issues and self-esteem, and basically how they saw themselves. The sisters had pointed me out to them and approached me with an offer to let me train in physical combat to help fight the addiction. I was going to tell you if I had begun to like it which I have but it seems you beat me to it," Jeremy explained to his aunt who smiled at her nephew and pulled him into a hug before he went and ate his tacos while Jenna was thankful for the sisters and married couple she met briefly.