The Turning Point

Third POV

Jenna, the morning after explaining everything to Bonnie, had gotten a text form Damon who had following Logan Fell, 'He's a vamp,' was all it said. Jenna found some humor that he had been hunting vampires to kill them and now he is one. Elena came down as Jenna deleted the message and was grabbing her bag, "Jeremy's go his sketch pad out," she said.

"You're kidding?"

"Nope. But don't say a word. The minute we encourage him, he'll put it away."

"Psychology major. Check that!"

Elena picked up her phone and checked it, "You and Stefan? Update?"

"He knows how I feel and where I stand and I know where he stands but it doesn't matter. He's leaving, moving away," Elena answered her aunt. Jenna held in a groan, as soon as Damon had made a Edward and Bella reference, she couldn't help but see it. Everyone did, this New Moon repeated, multiple times. Stefan would be back, or he's just not leaving.

"Where's he going?" Jenna asked, betting Elena did not know.

"I've stopped asking questions. The answers get scary,"

The two of them walk out the door and Jenna said, "Years leaves, mine returns."

"Logan?"

"He's back," and a vampire, "I didn't let him pass the front door."

"I hope you slammed it in his face,"

"Ah, medium slam."

"Three-strike rule, Jenna. You're not even allowed to watch the news."

"Exactly. No more Logan "Scum" fell."

At the Salvatore House Stefan found Damon in the parlor room, "So any ideas of where you'll go?"

"I'm not leaving," Damon said from his spot by the window.

"Why not?"

"Because it's none of your business, I don't want you involved in what I am doing and you will not like me if you interfere with the reason I am staying," was Damon said before they were just standing in the room in silence. The doorbell rang and Stefan went and answered the door to see Liz Forbes, Stefan had an idea, "I'm here to see Damon," Liz said.

"Oh is it about Calista, I mean those two seem to be together," Stefan said in fake suspicion. Damon gave him a glare and Liz spoke up, "I know those two are together and they have gone out together but they are not making it official until she is of age," Liz bluntly stated. Stefan's eyes widened realizing his plan did not work. "Sheriff. What a surprise," Damon finally came to the door.

"Sorry to bother you, but we need to talk," they went to the back of the house to talk and Stefan listened in on the conversation about the new vampire that has surfaced, although he didn't know Damon already knew who it was.

Elena and Bonnie watched Caroline and Matt talk while Calista walked off with Alex, "She needs someone nice like him, as opposed to a homicidal vampire like Damon," Bonnie said. "Yeah, how are you doing with all that?" Elena asked.

"I'm freaked out. Damon attacked me. I could be dead right now. But I'm also grateful," Bonnie lied. "Hmm?" Elena inquired.

"To Stefan. He saved my life..." Bonnie struggled out, "Have you seen him?"