Lost Girls

Third POV

Damon had argued with Stefan over the phone about his ring. He was a bit partial to that one compared to the one he got and wanted it back. He knew he had to stay out of sight for now, as he also heard through the grapevine that Elena knows about vampires now. He burnt the corpses he drained so nobody would know who did it. He stood off to the side and watched as Logan Fell and Sheriff Forbes talked about the bodies and Logan mentioning he had the Gilbert Watch, he really didn't it's a fake. They would not take it from Jeremy, it was his and nobody else's. He left with Vicki after they found her ID a bit away from the corpses.

"Where are you, Stefan? I'm trapped at the house, and I'm getting really bored and really impatient, and I don't do bored and impatient. Bring me my ring. Damn it," he looks at the bleeding Vicki while Calista who was casually reading a book looked up too, "Aw, don't get blood on the couch!" she said. Damon smirked and walked over, "Please? I got you good, didn't I?" when she didn't answer, Damon sighed, "Well, you're not gonna be any fun today. I'm so gonna regret this," he chanted his own spell that allowed Vicki to heal.

Stefan had actually been telling Elena his story, to still make him seem like the good, tormented guy and was telling her all about vampires and who Katherine was. On how she actually played them both and how Stefan was ecstatic he got something his brother wanted, although he didn't know Damon didn't want her, he was merely trying to distract her for when his uncle Nik appeared.

Back with Damon and Vicki, she woke up and he explained that she had some strong alcohol that he had around. Damon said they would wait until the sun went down to go out and for now she was going to continue to drink.

Stefan held out Damon's ring, "I took it from him, but I have to give it back," he said.

"No, don't, Stefan. Keep it hidden," Elena argued.

"Elena, if I don't give it to him, he'll retaliate in the only way he knows he can hurt me."

"And how is that?"

"By hurting you,"

Vicki had been dancing in front of Damon, drunk off her ass, while Calista, if she didn't know Vicki would die soon, was fighting the urge to record the whole thing. "I am so over Tyler, so over him. I knew from the beginning that I was only a piece of ass to him, but I thought maybe if he got to know me better, he might see something more. But no. Now, Jeremy, on the other hand, that's all he's ever seen in me is something more, and I like that," she ranted off, little did she know Jeremy honestly didn't a give shit anymore.

"Jeremy, huh? Elena's brother?" Damon questioned.

"Yeah, yeah. So, Elena used to date my brother, and they were always together, so Jeremy would always be hanging around and crushing on me and...Hey, why don't you have a girlfriend? You're, like, totally cool and so hot," Vicki continued.

"I know," Damon says as he pulls Calista to her as she glared at Vicki.

"Don't you wanna be in love?"

"I currently am," he smiled at Calista who blushed heavily, "But no more talking. Let's dance,"

"My mom spends most of her time in Virginia Beach with Pete. He drives trucks. I don't remember my dad, but from what I gather, he's not worth remembering," Calista and Damon ignored her ranting before they made her pass out again, putting a compulsion on her to go to Elena's house and to bring Stefan back. They messaged Jeremy about the drunk Vicki on her way there.

Stefan and Elena entered the house again to see Vicki holding her head complaining about a head ache. "Wait, I need to go back I forgot something," she spoke. Stefan agreed to drive her and Vicki told him where to go and saw bats swarming forming into Damon slamming on the car hood, resulting in them both screaming. Suddenly Vicki couldn't move as Stefan watched in horror as his brother's face turned completely gray and ashy like desiccation and his fangs grew a bit longer and his eyes glowed red instead of turning red and black. He retracted his fangs and grabbed Stefan, "You are going to turn Vicki and not remember you did it until she dies. You will also remember not my appearance here," he compelled. Stefan's pupils retracted as he bit his wrist and forced Vicki to drink it and snapped her neck.

When Stefan came out of it, he returned to Elena and revealed Vicki had been acting more strange than usual because she was in transition to be a vampire. Elena then tried to fight off Damon at the door which confirmed what she knew and who she believed. He also made Elena believe he turned Vicki although he hasn't actually said it. When Stefan found Vicki who is remembering everything, she did not get to reveal that Stefan turned her before he is shot and Damon goes to bite Logan as he said, "It's wood. They know. If anyone's gonna kill you, it's gonna be me. My ring," Damon grabs his ring and the Gilbert watch as Vicki fed from Logan.