The Last Dance

Klaus went through Alaric's closet, wondering if he could find things to tease the man about later, "Oh! Who is this guy, Safari Sam?" he asked, showing Katherine the shirts the hunter had. 'Offensive,' he hears Alaric say.

'Then get better clothes,' Klaus replied, grabbing some of the clothes, "Okay, bad, or badder?" he asked.

"The dark colors suit you better," Katherine said. 'Take note, Ric,' Klaus said mentally. He could feel the eye roll from the hunter.

"Oh, thank you, honey. Okay, pop quiz. The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatores' possession, correct?" Klaus asked.

The dagger that was used to kill Elijah. You'll find him the basement of the Salvatore house," Katherine told him.

"Okay, that dagger needs to stay exactly where it is. The last thing I need to do is resurrect Elijah. Oh, that guy is a buzz kill," Klaus complained. Elijah and Finn were the calmer brothers, but he would pick Finn. Of course, out of all siblings, Ingrid was his favorite.

"Don't forget your girlfriend Jenna," Katherine mentioned. 'Yes, don't forget her,' Alaric adds. 'Oh, don't worry. I'll just tell her embarrassing stories about you,' Klaus replies to him before answering Katherine, "Right. Elena's aunt. What else?"

"That's it," she said. 'Wow, she's terrified of you and still lying,' Alaric noticed. Klaus got in her face, touching it, "Oh, so jumpy," he said.

"Please, just...kill me. I've told you everything I know," Katherine begged.

'We are killing her right?' Alaric asked.

'Not quite yet,' Klaus told him, placing his hands on the arm rest of the chair Katherine was tied to, looking her in the eye, "You see, I believe that you believe that, but what would you know? What could they be keeping from you? Hmm? Anything? Tell me," he demanded by compelling her. 'Ugh, that's what that feels like? That just feels weird,' Alaric comments.

"They were trying to see if Bonnie could find a way to kill an Original without a dagger," Katherine revealed.

"Bonnie the best friend? I thought you said she didn't have her powers anymore," Klaus said, knowing Bonnie never lost her powers and that Katherine did not know that.

"She doesn't or didn't. I don't know. You kidnapped me, remember? I'm kinda out of the loop," Katherine said as an excuse.

"Well, we'll have to get to the bottom of that," Klaus said.

"Please, just kill me, Klaus, and be done with it," Katherine begged again.

"And show you kindness? I've searched for you for over 500 years. Your death is going to last at least half that long," he told her. 'Oh, making me sound sadistic. I'll take notes on this, not the fashion advice,' Alaric mentioned.

'You're an immortal hunter, you scare vampires and other supernatural anyway. Especially that one time you went running through a clan of vampires with a flame thrower,' Klaus reminded him. The Mikaelson siblings had all been sitting back and watched Alaric have his fun screaming "DIE MOTHERFUCKERS!" to at least fifty vampires. Granted this was also about a hundred years ago.

Klaus pulled out a pocket knife from his pocket, Alaric always had weapons on him. He opened the knife and held it out to Katherine, "I want you to take this knife...and stab yourself," he continued to compel her. She took the knife and stabbed her thigh, making her grunt in pain, "Now take it out," he continued, the knife came out and the wound healed, "Now while I'm gone, I want you to do that over and over and over again and if you get bored, switch legs," he finished, turning around to leave.