Bloodlines

Calista POV

I watched as Damon went and pulled Elena out of her damaged car, Elena kept on screaming until Damon finally talked and smirked, it looked like he said, "How ya doing in there?" to her. She eventually is pulled out by him and could barely stand, Damon seemed to try to keep her attention before Elena said something and fainted, Damon picked her up and brought her to the back seat. He smirked as he fed her a vial of Stefan's blood he stole, "She saw the picture," he said making me laugh. I pulled out my phone, 'Elena saw the picture of Katherine, we're taking her with us, we found her in an accident,' I typed out into a group chat.

'Okay, let me know when you're on your way back,' came from Jenna.

'Get her shit-faced and record it,' came from Jeremy.

'YAAAAAAAAASSSSS' came from both Caroline and Bonnie.

"They want us to get her drunk and record it," I informed Damon, he snorted. We made small talk all the way to Georgia, which was when Elena woke up. "Morning!" Damon said loud enough, causing Elena to jump and hold her head, "Where are we?" she mumbled.

"Georgia!" I spoke up, also loudly. Elena had jumped again, not noticing I was there.

"Georgia? No, no. No, we're not. Seriously, Damon, Calista. Where are we?"

"Seriously, we're...we're in Georgia. How ya feeling?" Damon responded.

"I...I..."

"There's no broken bones. I checked," he spoke again.

"But my car...there was a man...I hit a man. But then he got up, and...who was that?"

"That's what I would like to know."

"Where is my phone? Ok. We really need to go back. Nobody knows where I am. Pull over. I mean it, Damon. Pull over! Stop the car!" Elena demanded. That was when I reached back there, pulled her by the hair so she would shut up, "I told Alex what happened, who told Jeremy, who told Jenna, they know where you are," I told her and showed her the messages Alex and I set up on the phone. She looked at the phone in shock, "Why are these the only messages?"

"Well sorry Elena I like to keep my messages erased so certain brunettes don't go through my messages with people," I sassed. She looked at me with wide eyes, the fact that I had sassed her was apparently quite shocking.

Elena's phone rang, "That's my phone," she announced, stating the obvious. "Mmm. It's your boyfriend. I'll take it," he put the phone to his ear, "Elena's phone," he answered.

"Elena? She's right here. And, yes, she's fine," Damon responded to the whirl of questions I could hear.

"He wants to talk to you," he looked in the mirror back to Elena who shook her head no, "Yeah. I don't...I don't really think she wants to talk to you right now," he said.

Stefan said something else making Damon smirk, "You have a good. Mm-hmm. Bye-now," he hung up. "He threatened you, didn't he?" I whispered. His wider smirk told me what I needed to know.

"So, where are we going?" Elena asked.

"A little place right outside of Atlanta. Oh, come on, Elena. You don't wanna go back right now. Do you? What's the rush? Time out. Trust me. Your problems are still going to be there when you get home. Look. Step awat from your life for five minutes. Five minutes!" Damon argued.

"Am I going to be safe with you?" she questioned. I smirked, "Damon, what is she talking about, of course your safe to be around," I said in my innocent voice making Elena's widen, realizing what she just said, and Damon looking away to hide his own smirk.