Under Control

Third POV

The twins were walking into the school with Jeremy and Alex behind them, "Stefan's fighting off Ripper Mode," Calista informed Caroline.

"And Damon's supposedly the dangerous one?" Caroline countered. They heard laughter from Alex behind them and gave her identical smirks. They happened to overhear Elena and Matt talking about her Uncle John, or should they say her biological father, "Thank you by the way, for just...for everything you did at Vicki's funeral and the memorial. I couldn't have done it without you," Matt said all sappy like.

"Of course Matt," Elena responded. They awkwardly stared at each other while the twins pretended they were still talking to each other while Alex was filling Jeremy in on what he needed to know.

"So, was Caroline still baking for you guys, around the clock?" Elena asked. Caroline raised an eyebrow, how have they not noticed the twins standing there?

"She finally went to her dad with Calista, which is good because my mom was going to strangle her if she dropped off one more lasagna," Matt had said, and they walked off together, not even seeing the twins, Jeremy, and Alex there.

"I guess I gotta go be sappy," Jeremy said, spotting Tyler Lockwood. He kissed Alex on the cheek and left, not seeing the twins give Alex some suggestive looks. Caroline had been angry before, but her twin quickly reminded her that they knew Matt would always pick Elena, but she also was angry that he just made Caroline seem over bearing, she just cares a lot, it's a part of her name for a reason.

While Jeremy put suspicion in Tyler about Vicki, Calista had texted Damon about the problem named John Gilbert. The man in question happened to be at the reunion commenting about how the neighboring county had been losing blood from the blood banks and that many people had gone missing, Damon immediately knowing about 98% of it was Stefan.

"Okay, okay, no need to get alarmed right at this moment," the Mayor had said to the council who were startled by the news they had just been given.

Liz had leaned closer to Damon, "Meaning he doesn't want to cancel the Founders' day Kick-off Party."

"You think all of your problems are over but I'm here to tell you, nothing's been solved," John or as Damon thought, he should say 'Jackass' as Liz put it, had said. He was thinking about how much the twins didn't like their mother but the name calling really reminded him of Calista when she got irritated. Afterwards, Damon had to deal with an annoyed Alaric, about how Elena was going on about how Stefan was good guy after he showed her his 'suspicions' about Jeremy knowing about vampires. Jeremy and Jenna were both having to deal with John at the moment, but Damon knew, the moment they could escape, they would.

Damon was sitting at near the alcohol cabinet in his parents' house, sitting with his dad when Jenna came storming in, "That bastard joked to Jeremy that I slept with him?!" she screeched. She had been trying to unlock the bit of magic she had and as a result, the items around them had started to rattle. Vlad had quickly handed her some bourbon as she sat between them, "Want us to torture him?" was the first thing asked.

"No, I feel like he will be of use later," Jenna sighed.

Damon's phone goes off as the twins had arrived, "Oh goody, Elena," he said and answered the phone. "I need to talk to you, come to my house," Damon rolled his eyes before agreeing, handing his drink to Calista, kissing his mom on the cheek and left. When he arrived at the Gilbert House, Elena answered the door pointing to Jeremy, "No Elena, I will not go to your bedroom with you," Damon said loudly, slightly cringing, Jeremy had been quietly laughing and caught the look Damon had on his face. Damon reveals John is allies with the council, and saw the broken lamp that he was pretty sure Stefan had caused. Damon was trying very hard not to scream, 'STEFAN'S A FUCKING RIPPER, WHAT MAKES HIM ANY LESS DANGEROUS?!' to Elena, who kept saying 'Oh, he's not himself, what should I do?' and 'Oh, he's not like you, he's good,' and it made him not be able to wait until she would fully embrace her doppelganger allure, and try to go after him, because he wouldn't put up with it, he would actually be laughing because of how she would most definitely try to sweet talk him. He wasn't going to put up with it, and neither would Calista. Elena would probably become the new target for the twin's magic practice.

At the Founder's Day Kick-Off, Stefan had been acting as the drunk teen, Damon and the twins watching in awe as Stefan actually acted fun, "Yep that was how he was in the 20s," Ingrid said, passing by with Vlad agreeing, "Just a bit more blood and booze," he added. The three looked surprised; they had heard plenty of stories (especially Damon and Alex who also heard stories from their Uncle Nik and Aunt Bekah) about Ripper Stefan. "Oh yay, another whore is here," Caroline spoke and they saw Kelly Donovan trying to seduce the DJ.

Eventually the DJ was being compelled by Stefan, but Damon wasn't going up there by himself and dragged Calista under his arm over to Elena. She found it funny that Elena keeps forgetting that Calista has shown knowledge of the supernatural in front of her. Jenna came up to her niece to relieve Damon and Calista of the annoyance of Elena's questioning, at least until Alaric arrived.

Damon had the twins join him in a corner, Caroline was thankful that even though Damon and Calista were a couple, they knew how to make her not feel like a third wheel, and would have her contribute to what they were talking about. She would text Bonnie after Damon and Calista started getting flirty. That all stopped when the three of them picked up on Stefan trying to start a fight over somebody who shoved Elena, Damon sighed, and like before, gave Calista his drink, who quickly drank it knowing her mother was there and made her way into the crowd and dragged Stefan away by the back of his shirt, until they were out of sight and Damon had punched Stefan so hard his neck snapped. He carried him all the way to the Salvatore House, putting him in the cell in the basement, leaving a note saying 'Payback's a bitch, I'll let you out in the morning—Damon', and left him a couple blood bags. At least he was nice enough to do that. He grabbed two roses on the way back, felt a bit snap happy, so he made the roses float while he snapped John Gilbert's neck, as he had made the connection between Damon in 1864. Damon was a bit disappointed that he had the Gilbert Ring on. He walked back in to find the twins still off doing their own thing and handed them the roses.

"Thank you!" they said in sync, accepting there roses.

"Damon, where is Stefan?" Elena had asked, coming over to interrupt them yet, again.

Damon, like the previous times, sighed, and turned to Elena, "All I am going to say is payback's a bitch but I'm nicer about it then he was," and turned back to the twins, signaling the conversation was done. A little bit later they heard something that caught there interest and joined Matt and Elena searching for Kelly, only to find her kissing Tyler, the twins had motioned for Matt to be quiet, and Caroline spoke, "You know," the two broke apart in surprise, "Calista, if we didn't like Matt and Tyler so much, we could've definitely told our mother, that Kelly was kissing an under aged boy," Matt looked on enraged, "And then Kelly would've gone to jail, and her reputation would be more ruined than just being the town whore—sorry Matt, you know it's true, only this time her son's reputation would be ruined especially after his mother was making out with his best friend after all," Calista had continued.

"You," Matt said to Tyler, "Fuck off."

Matt turned to his mother and dragged her out of the manor, only to basically kick her out the next morning.

Caroline and Calista had walked passed Elena, "You know, Elena, we just noticed John and Ric have the same ring," they said and walked home after they saw Elena's widen realizing they weren't lying.

Damon had walked down to find Stefan, who was trying to escape the cell, he then injected him with vervain, happy that he reinforced the cell doors while Stefan was still unconscious. The blood bags had already been consumed and looked at the pale, weakening Stefan, "John Gilbert's gonna be a problem, he seems to know we're vampires, so I would suggest getting your shit together, you're not getting any more blood. Have a good night," Damon said after he teasingly left a glass of blood next to the wall.

(A/N: Seeing as I have added two more stories, as well dealing with nerve pain in one of my hands, I am going to start doing a four story minimum every week. That does not guarantee that it will only be just four stories that will be updated, there might be more, it just depends on what I get done.)